PDA

View Full Version : When is "Soon" ? Do we have a timetable for incoming changes?

Sad_Jane
09-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Simple question, when will we start seeing some of the changes laid out by Trick?

Is there any time schedule for these things? (I am guessing yes, but not publishable)
Will it be a week? A Month? Longer? (Week seems too short, Month too long)
Has anyone "official" said anything other then "Soon"?
Will we see it is small patches, or like the DLC1 patch - all in one big chunk?
Will we see preview patch notes?
Will there be any sort of 2 way communication on any of these changes?

Ok, so more then one question, and not so simple.

Basically.....
Next Week?
Next Month?
Next DLC?

Lorchra
09-16-2013, 10:00 AM
If 'changes' means 'bugfixes' then color me interested. If 'changes' means anything else then I'll pass.
I'd prefer to see a list with bugs and their priorities. Not necessarily a timetable, but some info on what's going to be fixed first (and I consider the new chat interface a bug for that matter).

Dracian
09-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Ask directly Microsoft and Sony. it's them who decide when patches and DLC are issued.

crasher
09-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Simple question, when will we start seeing some of the changes laid out by Trick?

Is there any time schedule for these things? (I am guessing yes, but not publishable)
Will it be a week? A Month? Longer? (Week seems too short, Month too long)
Has anyone "official" said anything other then "Soon"?
Will we see it is small patches, or like the DLC1 patch - all in one big chunk?
Will we see preview patch notes?
Will there be any sort of 2 way communication on any of these changes?

Ok, so more then one question, and not so simple.

Basically.....
Next Week?
Next Month?
Next DLC?Funny.
I raffed.

Dar Katan
09-16-2013, 10:30 AM
I am also interested in a time table. It seems the like the lag and arena issues have been figured out. What's next on the list?

Sad_Jane
09-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Guess not, LOL
Oh well.

MacDeath
09-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Guess not, LOL
Oh well.
Soon is between 'right now' and 'a long time from now' usually soon is much closer to 'right now' than it is to 'a long time from now'. But, someone might think something coming in a few months is soon and someone else might thing a few months is a long time from now. It's an imprecise word that means what ever the user wan't it to mean. I'll be back to check this thread soon.

Sad_Jane
09-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Soon is between 'right now' and 'a long time from now' usually soon is much closer to 'right now' than it is to 'a long time from now'. But, someone might think something coming in a few months is soon and someone else might thing a few months is a long time from now. It's an imprecise word that means what ever the user wan't it to mean. I'll be back to check this thread soon.

Ooooh aren't YOU cleaver!
Thank you drive through!

Back to the original question.......
Any timetable?

TheHunan
09-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Ask directly Microsoft and Sony. it's them who decide when patches and DLC are issued.
From what I remember when testing games and was lead for Sony Standards on Playstation, you sent the patch to Sony they tested it and if they give the ok then you can release it. You may have to send it in more than once if something is not working just right. And if there are not enough big changes then you don't want to spend them money and time to send out a bunch of small patches all the time. For big crashes yea but most of the time build up a big list of of fixes and patch a bunch at once. More cost effective for them.

Valdrane78
09-18-2013, 01:02 PM
They said soon 6 months ago. That gives you an approximate timetable for bug fixes.