PDA

View Full Version : Clan Improvement/Overhaul

Mr666
09-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Clan Improvement/Overhaul
When this game first came to my ear I didn't know it was going to have clans. When I found out I started recruiting like mad and had 100 people before the game launched. Sad to say though its not at all of what I wanted to see done with clans and after the first DLC I didn't see any changes. So I don't here to yell about how I don't like it but tell you what I would like to see also see if anyone else care as well. Here are some ideas I have

Clan level system
First off I think this will help with end game I think there should be clan levels. This level system would be broken down into two different levels. The first level is the overall clan level which is made when the clan is created and tells what you what clan has unlocked when the clan as a whole unlocks perk/rewards for said clan. The second level is your personal clan level which tells you what you unlock in your clan compared to the overall clan level. So if the overall clan level is 10 but only have 5 in your personal clan level you only have the level 5 perks/rewards from the clan. The way I thought of leveling your clan level is by doing arkfall, co-op, pvp, and ect. while in a group or close range of other clan-mates. Ranking higher and winning score more clan exp then losing or ranking low.

Perks/Rewards
I was thinking perks/rewards should be like this but if you guys have ideas please add them.

bonus exp (like every one or so levels overall clan level you get 24 hours clan exp for EGO)
icons/emblems (Maybe make some icons with a customizable parts to part on every rank in the clan and maybe its also on your armor)
special color/custom colors for armor/vehicle (maybe just have the icons be on your car)
Clan vehicle (T1Titan idea for have like 6 or more clan mates in one vehicle)
Ability to link groups or larger groups (This a needed thing but I understand why you haven't done so yet)
Have the ability to custom the names of the ranks in your clan (this is just a way to personalize your clan)
Alliances (This will help people in your clan know who the clan trust and play outside the clan)

Future Content for Clans

Clan co-op
This would have to have about 10 or so people and this is where linking groups come into play where you could have the same clan or a different one link the group together then go into a co-op mission in which all groups start at different point and work their way to one another. Solve puzzles and hit buttons to help the other groups advance till all groups meet up and fight a boss at the end. You could also make this a versus co-op by which groups fight to get to the end and they can slow other groups by hitting buttons or solving puzzle. The reward for be first to the boss fight get more clan exp.

Clan PvP
This another area where linking groups would help get more of your friends and clan mates on your team. This wanted and needed but in due time please no rush order.

Clan Racing(or just Racing)
I love driving in this game but I was hoping for some race tracks. The time trails are great but if we had maybe 2 or 3 real racing tracks to jet around on it would be great.

Community Ideas

Hachiko: Be able to warp to clan mates.(I don't know if this should be a perk/reward or just a added to the game but it needs to be one of them.

I'm kind out of ideas and my cat dying is weighting heavy on my mind right now but tell me what you think defiance of people. Try to be helpful and not like a small child and just said I don't like it but tell me why also what would make it better. Thankz again to Trick and Dahanese for answering so many of my questions on live stream your not just helping me your help serve as clan leader.The Dark L3gion is here till the end.. come hell or death we are with you Trion.
thankz for you time love 6

Mr666
09-16-2013, 10:40 AM
O I forgot I would have put this in "Suggestions!" but I wanted others thoughts and a fresh look before I do so because I think it needs more meat.

Donnyrides
09-16-2013, 11:38 AM
+1

Clans are a major part of a MMO. These are great ideas.

Hachiko
09-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Those are great ideas so far, one thing I think we should be able to do is to be able to go to clan members directly. As things are now you can only go to friends which is ok but kind of annoying. Also in-game clan chats voice channel bleeds occassionaly.

Mr666
09-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Those are great ideas so far, one thing I think we should be able to do is to be able to go to clan members directly. As things are now you can only go to friends which is ok but kind of annoying. Also in-game clan chats voice channel bleeds occassionaly.I agree and I forgot this but not being able to warp to clan mate almost makes you feel alienated from the clan and more like strangers walk down the same street.

AmnesiaHaze
09-16-2013, 02:44 PM
the ideas are good but im being realistic , there will be another game released sooner that makes better use of clans than defiance , if defiance will get some clan improvements at all

there is already dlc 2 announced yet not even a hint to a new coop map, something a clan could play together , and that really the minimum , im not even considering it to be a clan feature

Mr666
09-16-2013, 02:55 PM
the ideas are good but im being realistic , there will be another game released sooner that makes better use of clans than defiance , if defiance will get some clan improvements at all

there is already dlc 2 announced yet not even a hint to a new coop map, something a clan could play together , and that really the minimum , im not even considering it to be a clan featureUnderstandable but I love defiance and I can choose to sit and cry about what I don't have or try to get what I want.... I think you know what one I pick. I know the is more a clan factor in the new DLC as Trick pointed out that he wished the second DLC was out all ready when I asked the question in the live steam about how clan are pointless as of now plus things said here I don't hope to see in DLC 2 but the DLC 3, 4, 5 or maybe even future free updates.

AmnesiaHaze
09-16-2013, 03:05 PM
i like your attitude , if i hated defiance i wouldnt have two (5000 & 2500 ego) characters, but they promising stuff already for so long ...

at launch there was no possibility to even chat with clan , only with group , it took several weeks to even fix that , dont blame me if im having low expectations , im here since launch and see the progress

even if they improve it at some point will there still be enough people left to use it , most of my friends arent playing this game anymore

Mr666
09-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm don't have time for quitters just for the people that are here and are about this game.

AmnesiaHaze
09-16-2013, 03:22 PM
are you calling me a quitter? :) once i quit i wont visit this forum , and ill play all my 5 dlcs i paid for in advance

i think u mean my friends tho, just making sure...

Mr666
09-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Anyone who quits or thinking about it because to me they just like for a reason to do so without trying to understand what go into making all this and what can be done to fix or improve.