PDA

View Full Version : Loot tables still not here or...?

Raserei
04-02-2013, 01:04 AM
I heard Arkfalls were supposed to award items. I have done 3 major and 5 minor and I have yet to get anything but XP/Scrip/Keys...

Anyone else?

I'm not sure if this is intended or just not in yet.

zartanyen
04-02-2013, 01:05 AM
What system are you on ?

Raserei
04-02-2013, 01:13 AM
I'm on the PC

Davisto
04-02-2013, 01:17 AM
I heard Arkfalls were supposed to award items. I have done 3 major and 5 minor and I have yet to get anything but XP/Scrip/Keys...

Anyone else?

I'm not sure if this is intended or just not in yet.

i think it depends were you come on the leaderboard thing not sure though but i thought people get rewards :(

Arsenic_Touch
04-02-2013, 01:19 AM
arkfall loot is still turned off.

Davisto
04-02-2013, 01:20 AM
arkfall loot is still turned off.

what ?! why that makes no sense the full game is launched :( owell feel sorry for you raserei

Moose Of Woe
04-02-2013, 05:31 AM
i think it depends were you come on the leaderboard thing not sure though but i thought people get rewards :(

Having done several Arkfalls, one of which coming in first at a major on the scoreboard, I can tell you ranking seems to make no difference. You just get some xp/arkfall shards/scrip.

...Although for the smaller arkfalls the crystals often have drops near them between "waves" where it pushes you back. Never seen anything better than a blue, though.

HexCaliber
04-02-2013, 05:38 AM
I have gotten loot from arkfalls, it drops in the center once the pillar of light dissapears and takes everything with it. Although I have not had any from the final arkfall of the hell bug chain, but have had it from the minor ark falls leading up to the final event

Blackwolfe
04-02-2013, 05:41 AM
Seens like they forget the real patch for release day, haha. But seriously, I was expecting a big launch day patch. Heck even in the launcher it still says that the game is not released yet so Im thinking we'll see a patch today or at least in the next few days... I hope. Or else I'll just assume the devs are M.I.A.

Foxhop
04-02-2013, 05:45 AM
I hope we do get some large day one patch...and maybe even a day 2 one as well.
Seems a lot from beta was ignored and I really am hoping it's simply that it will get added/fixed instead of being neglected.

Moose Of Woe
04-02-2013, 05:59 AM
I have gotten loot from arkfalls, it drops in the center once the pillar of light dissapears and takes everything with it.

That's what I was referring to. On the minor arkfalls, every time the crystal sends out a wave that damages/pushes everyone back and gets ready for the next phase it often/always leaves loot right next to it. It happens throughout the fight and drops between stages - not just at the end.

As for major arkfalls...I've pretty much come up empty handed save for humanoid enemy drops.

Diggot
04-02-2013, 06:00 AM
I have done several Arcfalls, some of them i've finished in the top,
including Major's. And zero loot from all of them. The only loot dropped
came from the normal mobs.

:confused:

Kadirra
04-02-2013, 06:59 AM
Having the same experience. Have done multiple minor and major arkfalls and no special loot. Hoping they do fix this soon. I was looking forward to seeing what could drop from those. :)

EDIT: Maybe they're holding off on turning it on until the game officially launches at 8am, as per what is said in the launcher?

Duckforceone
04-02-2013, 07:02 AM
all the big random events still drop pitiful amounts of ammo, and no loot bonus for completing... no bonus at all for completing...

the only ones worth doing are the ones with the huge mutant grenadiers or gunners.. they each drop a piece of loot because of their type...

Mog
04-02-2013, 07:14 AM
all the big random events still drop pitiful amounts of ammo, and no loot bonus for completing... no bonus at all for completing...

the only ones worth doing are the ones with the huge mutant grenadiers or gunners.. they each drop a piece of loot because of their type...

Yeah seems to me the only I ever get is from the those huge mutants guys. I have a feeling there is some tweaking to be done on loot in general.