PDA

View Full Version : Best way to level up

r2nddan
09-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Ok, before any one tells me to search, I am asking this question because with all the patches this might be different now. I am a level 1904 with 2 achievements on the xbox left: level 2500 and complete all other achievements.

My question is what is the fastest way to level up so that I can get to 2500 as soon as possible.

Also, are coops still a feasible way to get the kill things others have damaged pursuit? you know the one for living to kill 5?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Mr666
09-16-2013, 03:36 PM
I have a way but I only tell people in my clan if you like to join come talk with me

Nefarious
09-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Work on the pursuits. That's what I did. Got all of them done except the social ones and the new dueling one. I didn't grind them out, just made an effort to work towards them all. All those jump you up in levels a lot.

The fastest way. I think its to grind that hellbug minigun rampage. I think a video on youtube said you could get 70k XP in a hour if you just do that.

r2nddan
09-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Work on the pursuits. That's what I did. Got all of them done except the social ones and the new dueling one. I didn't grind them out, just made an effort to work towards them all. All those jump you up in levels a lot.

The fastest way. I think its to grind that hellbug minigun rampage. I think a video on youtube said you could get 70k XP in a hour if you just do that.
Is this still the fastest way? I mean the minigun rampage?

Nefarious
09-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Is this still the fastest way? I mean the minigun rampage?

I really don't know. I nvr did it bc I don't want to sit doing a rampage for an hour. Mr.666 knows his way around the game and prob isn't frauding. Take up his offer.

x3kingsheat136x
09-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Doing pursuits and arkfall hopping is the fastest way to level up

Arkfall hopping- go to every arkfall heal or revive someone and kill an enemy or two thank leave to the next one

Using this method I went from 1800-4300 in a month playing about 4 hours a day sometimes more sometimes less but averaged 4

duction
09-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Find the monarch emergencys (these have been taken over by Volge at the mo).. Find a ground pounder and use a +3 mag in it. Put on xp boosts :)

SydSynister
09-16-2013, 11:00 PM
I've been running an xp boost and hitting every arkfall/siege on the map. You pick up a lot of XP that way.

Camelot
09-16-2013, 11:36 PM

this doesn't worked because it's not xp,its the scoreboard .complete pursuit is the best way to level up you ego.

Camelot
09-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Doing pursuits and arkfall hopping is the fastest way to level up

Arkfall hopping- go to every arkfall heal or revive someone and kill an enemy or two thank leave to the next one

Using this method I went from 1800-4300 in a month playing about 4 hours a day sometimes more sometimes less but averaged 4

dude thanks for the guide to the arena quest. But teaching them to jumping arkfall is not helping. Just imagine if all off us are doing this. Nothing will get done.Hope you understand my point.

r2nddan
09-17-2013, 04:45 AM
dude thanks for the guide to the arena quest. But teaching them to jumping arkfall is not helping. Just imagine if all off us are doing this. Nothing will get done.Hope you understand my point.
already knew about this. not my style dont worry.

Combo Breaker
09-17-2013, 05:14 AM

It is a very quick way to get XP so it was a valid answer. It soesn't hurt to hit one or two and finish the next.