PDA

View Full Version : Jet Packs

SamEStabs
09-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Jet packs added into the game would be awesome. That is all.

Escyos
09-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Only if a feature is built in so that if you go too high (and there is no indication of how high you are) that you succumb to radiation or are killed by ark debris.

Nefarious
09-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Jet Pack Cloakers using Infectors. Neat stuff.

Cicuta Lupus
09-17-2013, 09:29 PM

I was thinking, Jet Pack Cloakers using Detonators myself...

Elastik Spastik
09-17-2013, 09:39 PM
I would like to see an aircraft that transports you to different locations. But you get to stsnd at an open door looking down. Would be awesome to see stuff happening, like people fighting major arkfalls from the skies.

Elastik Spastik
09-18-2013, 03:17 AM
And randomly you have to defend it from mutant helicopters or swarms of archer hellbugs and such. And rarely get to deend it from a flying hellion. How awesome would that be.

August Barkley
09-18-2013, 03:29 AM
And another "Warhammer 40k" stuff as well. How about personal Titan?

hey u
09-18-2013, 10:19 AM
It would be so much fun if they put jet packs into the game. When I read this I instantly thought of the jet packs from section 8 game not section 8 prejudice that game was god awful. If Trion put in jet packs I could see different types of jet pack kits to buy or do missions for pieces.

In Defiance I tend to PVE but if Defiance had in jet packs and if done right I say would get me playing PVP more. Also like I said if Trion put in different type of packs with different thrust and colors and size of the jet pack are all things I would love to see and have in the game and spend money and time to upgrade my packs

SamEStabs
09-18-2013, 11:33 AM

Pve only then. who cares about pvp in this game its god awful.

R1ck3y3
09-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Unless jetpacks acted the same as a vehicle. They could be used only for transportation without using weapons. The jetpacks in use could be shown like the Atv for example. As both player's hands used for the handles.