PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PC Roleplay Clan (Male Irath)

Bakku
09-17-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm a big fan of the show, and after trying the free trial I bought the game. Also got the word out to my GW2 and FFXIV friends/acquaintances, because this game hasn't gotten enough attention. I'm actually having WAY more fun in Defiance than any of the others I've tossed money at, so I think I could be here for a while.

Not a requirement, but an Irathient focus would be awesome for the clan. Not that I'd turn down RP with humans.

My character isn't totally fleshed out, so if you wanted to work on connected stories, that could work. He looks like a typical irathient, with the dark, reddish skin, yellow eyes, red hair (short mohawk with tight braids), the same markings as Irisa (I love those markings).

IRL I'm a 24 year old guy, with about 6 years of RP experience, I know the basics, and I've been in / at the head of some well respected RP guilds and communities.

NOT that great of an artist, but I'm looking to start drawing some irathients too, could take requests for your characters...

blueblood
09-18-2013, 06:50 AM
You should check us out at 47th.info. We do role play and have weekly meetings aka OPS nights.

Bakku
10-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Still seeking a clan!

AgentNevada
09-07-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm also looking for an RP clan. I've been RPing since 2007 in many different games. If you're still around, find me in game. The name is Agent Nevada. Spell it how you see it.

Holy Bahamut3
09-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Ask Belle Star, she may know.
http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?9681442-Belle-Starr kinda the resident role player.