PDA

View Full Version : Are all quests repeatable??

Xirn
04-02-2013, 01:26 AM
I am kinda tired running into the same quests and doing them again.. As far as I can see everything except the story line missions are endlessly repeating? I want to "clear" maps and be able to move on..

Can anyone verify if this is so?

DustOfDeath
04-02-2013, 01:28 AM
story shouldnt be repeatable, at least wasnt in beta.. the hotshot, pursuits etc cant be cleared - those are minievents.

Thunderclap
04-02-2013, 01:38 AM
yes. the non storyline events can't be 'cleared' they are designed to be replayable. As for the storyline, they shouldn't repeat. If they are its either you finished everything too fast (wow good for you) or its a bug. New content etc from what I understand is heavily tied to the show. On the last live stream that question was answered by the developer hedging abit but admitting that content tied to show. Show wont launch till the fifteenth.

Deathwish
04-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Story and side missions are one time only. The time trial, hot shot, and rampage are repeatable since you are awarded a place and rank based on score, meaning you can get bronze, silver or gold cup for each. Most of the zone specific pursuits usually require you getting at least silver in each of the events as well as completing main and side missions. Placing bronze awards like 10-15 scrip and 200ish xp. Silver and gold award about 15-20 scrip, 300ish xp and 20-30 scrip, 400ish xp respectively. Least that was for time trials, the rampage and hot shot ones seemed to award a bit more depending on how many things you shot.

Xirn
04-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Thnx for the info guys.. Much appreciated..