PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Least Favorite Volge Seige

Kibblehouse
09-18-2013, 10:35 AM
As the Subject says, whats your favorite and least favorite Volge Seige?

Personally, my favorite is probably the Quarry, It seems to be the one I am usually closest to so the majority of my seiges have been fought there, and I do like the layout, even if sometimes it feels a bit crowded on busy nights.

Least favorite are the ones in San Fran just because (at least when I have tried them) they don't have alot of people doing them. I may have to give Bathhouse another try though with enough people the layout there could be fun.

NOTE lets not talk about which ones are buggy, thats been covered elsewhere, only interest in hearing which ones people like when they are working.

hey u
09-18-2013, 10:39 AM
I love them all

alienstookmybeer
09-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Favorite: North Point. Love the gate cappoint and how the troopers spawn outside the gate, then to west of the cappoint, then to the north, and then they just give up and spawn right on top of it. Good times!

Least: Quarry. I like to get to the highest stage possible, and this one always seems to drag when the viscera get blurring around the middle of that thing with almost no turrets able to touch them.

Cavadus
09-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Most favorite would probably be the mutant one in southern SF. Lots of open space, good fields of fire, mobs get funneled when they move into objective areas, extremely predictable and easy spawn locations, and the turret placement is great.

Least favorite is quarry. With my Frontier Quick Repeater I can usually get to around 35k without breaking a sweat. At the quarry I'm lucky to hit 25k and sometimes feel a little pressured to get more killshots and I don't like playing that way hence the lower score.

Dunno what it is about quarry. I generally use that Quick Repeater or a legendary TACC AR and either way the points just come in more slowly there.

rebtattoo
09-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Favorite - Mutant District, S.F.

Least - Any where players don't revive. I'm a "tank" type player, and constantly read on the forums about ppl b*tching and complaining about self-revive. Last night, I didn't self-rev until I had counted to 30, and had as many ppl step over me. Decided then that I will always self-rev or extract, just so I can get back in the action.

Thearl
09-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Bathhouse is probably my favorite because it seems to attract the most bombers, and thus the most revive/heal assist points. Going in knowing that you need a BMG in your offhand makes it feel to have the highest difficulty.

Kinship is my least favorite because the roof spawners are difficult to get in LoF. You end up dragging out the stage looking for an angle to get that last blip.

alienstookmybeer
09-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Least - Any where players don't revive. I'm a "tank" type player, and constantly read on the forums about ppl b*tching and complaining about self-revive. Last night, I didn't self-rev until I had counted to 30, and had as many ppl step over me. Decided then that I will always self-rev or extract, just so I can get back in the action.

Self-revive away at sieges! Most people probably don't care and would prefer you did it so they can keep firing away and getting points (if you have to extract, it might just be better to bleed out over a cappoint if it was taken since you'd still be helping reclaim it). Major arkfalls are different because of the stupid pursuit.

Kibblehouse
09-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Hmm Think I'll give Northpoint a try as I have yet to get my 15k pursuit, and I have seen what you guys mentioned at the quarry. Self Rezzing? Yeah I do it myself unless I see someone is there making the "heally hands" over me. I will rez others, but not while I am busy emptying my Tachmag into something. Its' just less important to me at the Seiges since they don't count for the Arc rez pursuit, and the extract points at Sieges are close to the action (no 2 min graveyard runs).

Rezzing people dosent add to the Siege total does it? If its me and 2 flashing bodies at a cap point I will rez them just for the extra firepower, but if I got siege points for it I might try a little harder :)

N3gativeCr33p
09-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Favorite? Any Volge siege that doesn't "end" at stage 5.

Least favorite? Any Volge siege that "ends" at stage 5.

Nadar
09-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Favorite is either of the SF ones (Bathhouse or Mutant district). I like that there tend to be fewer people at those and there is a real chance that you'll get overrun. Makes the sieges an actual challenge sometimes.

Least favorite is Quarry. Seems to be a magnet for the 'healers' and half the time I'm blinded by the blue light of the BMG. Also discouraging to have the top 5+ scores be to the 'healers' that did little damage and that made the experience rather painful.

Shadow Andreas
09-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I like all the Sieges......but my favorite one is Bathhouse (I seem to get higher scores there) and my least favorite one is the Quarry (it's convenient when you don't see them come up right away) or Mutant District...they are both very spread out and it takes too much time to run from area to area.

N7_Legion
09-18-2013, 03:54 PM
1. Mutant District
2. North Point
3. Kinship Plaza
4. Bath house
5. Quarry

Bentu
09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Seiges are great fun just wish that they were longer.

Saying that though, there's a Volge road block at Shondu's place that caught me out today. What nasty bugger put that there lol.

joseph021775
09-18-2013, 04:27 PM
I have two favorites Northpoint (when it works) and The Mutant District one, I have managed to hit 20k on both of those.

My least is Kinship due to as someone else mentioned the roof spawns.