PDA

View Full Version : New DLC idea this will make people want 2 buy DLC 1 also

bxBLAZExd
09-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Two words Duel-wield...add duel wield pistols and Charged Blades i guarantee this will jump sales Trion hope u c this post please take 5 sec of your time and bump this i mean it could b way over powered so nerf the pistol if AND ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO DUEL-WIELD them cut damage in half and accuracy in half while your holding 2.

ChaosOneX
09-18-2013, 05:12 PM
wouldn't make me buy it.

Map expansions, increased difficulty, or expansion of the main quest line with additional side quests would get me to consider it however.

Dual wielding (especially the way you propose it) is such a cosmetic thing that it wouldn't change gameplay at all.

And gameplay needs some changes.

Valdrane78
09-18-2013, 06:13 PM
I hope people wouldn't be "dumb" enough to buy several DLC just because they offer dual wielding weapons. I like to think that gaming consumers are smarter than that and require quality over flash.

rebtattoo
09-18-2013, 06:29 PM
I hope people wouldn't be "dumb" enough to buy several DLC just because they offer dual wielding weapons. I like to think that gaming consumers are smarter than that and require quality over flash. Agreed! I want a DLC with actual content rather than an over-sized patch.

I'm sorry. Dual weapons does nothing for me and would not persuade me to purchase a DLC, nonetheless, 2 of them.

crasher
09-18-2013, 06:42 PM
A.) I don't think the OP was referring to buying 'TWO copys' of A DLC.

B.) Not interested in dual wielding half powered weapons.

C.) Not interested in wielding a single sword.

Fix the broken crap first, then play with DLCs. I don't need broken DLC content stacked on broken base-line code.

Mess7739
09-18-2013, 06:48 PM
A.) I don't think the OP was referring to buying 'TWO copys' of A DLC.

C.) Not interested in wielding a single sword.

Fix the broken crap first, then play with DLCs. I don't need broken DLC content stacked on broken base-line code.

Agreed, I won't mind not seeing anything new for a bit until they fix what they have now.

Kleptobrainiac
09-18-2013, 07:00 PM
You know what would make me buy the DLC?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

MacDeath
09-19-2013, 02:11 AM
You know what would make me buy the DLC?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I enjoy dual wield in most games I play. And I bought the season pass so I get all the DLCs no matter what they contain. So I would equip two pistols or two blades in a heart beat.

That said, I doubt if the is any ONE thing Trion could do that would induce a lot of the earlier players to return. They need to do a LOT of things, like reduce the lag for consoles, AND fix the UI AND fix chat, etc. Trick seems to be on the right path, IMO. Lets see how the game plays once the fixes are applied.

melkathi
09-19-2013, 02:57 AM
That said, I doubt if the is any ONE thing Trion could do that would induce a lot of the earlier players to return.

Hulkers as playable characters? :P

MordecaiHunter
09-19-2013, 03:25 AM
duel wield weapons will make sales jump....lol good job you dont work at trion

what trion need to do is work with sony and put the game on playstation plus = more players(needed badly) - Bit purchases

N3gativeCr33p
09-19-2013, 05:57 AM

I completely agree, and think of this whenever any broken game (not just this one) plans on adding more content to what's already there. Just fix the broken stuff first, devs!

Ashlocke
09-19-2013, 06:04 AM
duel wield weapons will make sales jump....lol good job you dont work at trion

what trion need to do is work with sony and put the game on playstation plus = more players(needed badly) - Bit purchases
I'm very likely in the minority about this but after seeing this post I just felt the need to reply to it.

Joining with SONY for any reason at all would make me quit/uninstall this game and NEVER look back. Period.

I boycott everything Sony, Period.

After they screwed up beyond repair, a PC I had years ago with their illegal rootkits, which incidentally they got hammered over after the public found out about it, I've since boycotted anything Sony. Sony will never knowingly see a penny from me as long as I live.

PseudoCool
09-19-2013, 06:07 AM
Yeah.. even as a season pass holder.. the LAST THING I'd want to see in this game is Dual Wield, especially a nerfed one like the OP describes.

And getting the game involved even farther with a console company.. yeah.. that'd be about as smart as trying to cop a quick feel of a porcupines backside.. good luck there!

However.. I do agree with 2 points in this thread:

1. Lets fix what's wrong FIRST, then add more content after the base code and basic issues are sorted (like fixing the chat system and reducing lag where ever possible)

2. Let's let this new dev team get their feet under them before we start lumping them in with the previous team. So far this teams been a bit more upfront, and a bit more honest.. so let's see how their coding goes before we slap them with the wet noodles and cheap puns. Now.. *IF* they fail.. by all means, I'll be providing the noodles :)

jarmin kell
09-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Need professions, Cooper hat, more coop, team arenas, possibly a companion like a dog, auction house and mail boxes. Motorcycles. More post apocalyptic gear and higher reward for pvp. 20 minute shadow wars just to get 2 keycodes bull ****. Better contract for pvp. And me being recognized has one of top pvp killers on xbox also stats like pvp kills and pve stats.

AmnesiaHaze
09-19-2013, 11:34 AM
8 player races on dodge vipers

Flank
09-19-2013, 12:43 PM

^^^ Most intelligent sentence I have read today.. ^^^