PDA

View Full Version : So.....I was playing last night and a funny thing happened.

rebtattoo
09-18-2013, 02:31 PM
It wasn't the first time, and for my amusements sake, hopefully not the last time. I was doing a Dark Matter major AF and when the bombs started falling, I got caught in the after fire of one and my character lit up. Her damage wasn't decreasing, and nothing else was different with the game play, except I was on fire. I did the rolls to put them out, and they stayed. I finished the arkfall with my new-found friends, and proceeded to my next activity. I stayed "on fire" through the course of 2 contract fulfillments, a hellbug major, and 2 sieges. As all f my clan have left the game, and no one seems to pay attention to the chat window [understandable], I wasn't able to find out if other ppl were able to notice it or just me. I'll make sure to video it next time. Just hoping it does happen again!

Overtkill21
09-18-2013, 02:37 PM
It can happen with all the Nano's - though I haven't seen it happen with Electric - I have had permanent poop shoes, fire, radiation goo, and syphon fuzz though.

No one else can see it just you - so it's not nearly as cool as it first seems.

You can make it go away by changing outfits; otherwise it will hang around till you logout.

rebtattoo
09-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks Overtkill. I wondered about the other players noticing it. Like I said in post, its amusing every time it happens, so I don't discourage it. LOL

Lillith Valerian
09-18-2013, 03:28 PM
It happens to me every time I pick up a short-term use 'super weapon' that gives you the orange hex shield bubble. That glowing shield bubble will stay for as long as I continue to play (making it nearly impossible for me to see well enough to engage in ordinary combat), until forcing me to log out and log back in.

It's not 'funny' to me, tho. Just another tiresome glitch on the pile.