PDA

View Full Version : just want to say

SICK_VENDETTA
09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
i got a orange tele spanner off a dark matter arkfall

..... that is all

four
09-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Nice dude. I got a derailer once with crap rolls and a beastly siphon birdshot with brutal

Azubaz
09-18-2013, 10:36 PM
i got a orange tele spanner off a dark matter arkfall

..... that is all

Lol does it have all (4, sometimes 5, counting mastery) of the stat rolls that should be on it?

crasher
09-18-2013, 10:50 PM
I just want to say that I got a Derailer (5 shot mag) that got a mastery bonus roll of x1.09 Mag.

That's 5.45 total rounds, for those of you playing at home.

I'd think about putting an extended mag on it, but ALL OF MY MAGS ARE GENERIC at this point because the game is so much more fun when bonus rolls of some weapons and mod syns are blank.

I keep thinking of Kevin Bacon in the riot crowd scene at the end of Animal House:

"ALL IS WELL!!!1!!1"

Magick
09-18-2013, 11:07 PM
I just want to say I got a Rebel Renerator IV DX orange from the DM arkfall and guess what I have a blue Rebel Renerator III with the same stats.

Chump Norris
09-18-2013, 11:18 PM
I got a nice 55z Bio nade from one a few nights ago.

melkathi
09-18-2013, 11:39 PM
I got an orange derailer.
It has stats.
Just none worth remembering.

Grimace
09-19-2013, 12:16 AM
only orange i've gotten off dark matter was the first day after DLC dropped, got a acid nano birdshot

joseph021775
09-19-2013, 12:24 AM
I got an orange Invader off a DM one tonight. Also managed to finish the Arkfall pursuit finally.

melkathi
09-19-2013, 01:31 AM
Also managed to finish the Arkfall pursuit finally.

Congratulations!
I got the pursuits a few nights back when there were only two of us doing the scrapper arkfall and I finally had a good chane at the kill shot...

xilfxlegion
09-19-2013, 04:10 AM
the night the dlc dropped i got an orange courier. after that i got an orange flash nade . then an orange vot blaster, and last night i got an orange vbi semi auto sniper --- with grenadier synergy, syphon, and even a crit roll

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Lol does it have all (4, sometimes 5, counting mastery) of the stat rolls that should be on it?

i was using my alt character ego 120 at the time. no synergy at all (no 4 or 2 banger)
but it had two rolls like bmgs should have 3 including mastery

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 04:13 AM
It has stats.

LMAO, im sorry bro

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 04:14 AM
my first legendary ever was around ego 1600 at a DM arkfall, Electric northstar flare cannoneer

melkathi
09-19-2013, 05:07 AM
LMAO, im sorry bro

Seems to be the usual story though, no? People wish they'd finally get an orange and then they do :P
At least my orange SMG has a mag of 100 :)

N3gativeCr33p
09-19-2013, 05:51 AM
It has stats.

Completely reminds me of an OJ bolt action sniper rifle that fell out of a T3 box for me about a month ago... no stats worth remembering.

PseudoCool
09-19-2013, 06:13 AM
All this talk of epic-oj-failure just makes me want to weep and then laugh, since most of my blues and purples are better than my oranges anyways :)

Well.. except for my oj VOT Pulsar with all 4 rolls, shock nano, assassin synergy (all 4 modded tier III) that got a mastery bonus of "+15% critical hit when firing from the hip" Like where the heck else are you going to fire a VOT Pulsar from!? This beast, btw.. was a drop from a Scrapper arkfall a few weeks back. So far, best I've gotten from the DM Arkfalls is a orange shield that I quickly sent to a PvP-type guildie that wanted to try it.

Ashlocke
09-19-2013, 06:19 AM
OK, I'll play..

I got about 10 orange weapons since game launch. (No shields or grenades yet, just weapons)
Ask me how many I use.
None. Not a single one.

Wait, there's more.

Ask me how many purples I have.
I got a crazy amount of purples!
Ask me how many I actually use.
Out of 5 loadouts, 3 use BLUE weapons and 2 have purple weapons. (all 5 load outs use the same purple stun grenade and purple shield)

Keep in mind that my main load out, I.E. the one I use 90% of the time is a BLUE weapon load out.
LO#1 = Assault Rifle (Blue), Grenade Launcher (Purple) *Main Load Out used 90% of the time*
LO#2 = Pistol (Blue), Sniper Rifle (Purple)
LO#3 = Submachine Gun (Blue), Shotgun (Purple)
LO#4 = LMG (Purple), Rocket Launcher (Purple)
LO#5 = Infector (Purple), BMG (Purple)
*Note: The first weapon in each loadout is the one used most of the time, the secondary weapon is for when I occasionally run out of ammo and need to continue unloading on a foe as I scramble for some more ammo

Yep, because so far those 3 blue weapons have stats I actually want over the random garbage combinations I keep getting from oranges and purples so far. So either I have really really bad luck or I just have really really bad luck. Either way, I want to see a deterministic system for acquiring loot added at some point.

I hate the random loot system in this game soooo much.

Azubaz
09-19-2013, 06:27 AM
i was using my alt character ego 120 at the time. no synergy at all (no 4 or 2 banger)
but it had two rolls like bmgs should have 3 including mastery

lmao

EGO is irrelevant for item drop stats. I got a shotgun at 210 that has all 4 and a synergy. (although 2 of the stats are the ****ty mag stat, used to be great shotty before they "fixed" that.)

RNG BMGs are supposed to have all 4 stats, but they don't. They are broken. Like everything else.

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure of that. The extra white roll for AR comes out around 200k ego having 4 reg rolls and one xp roll amiright?

Azubaz
09-19-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure of that. The extra white roll for AR comes out around 200k ego having 4 reg rolls and one xp roll amiright?

It's random. There is no scaling in this game.

marcus magrov
09-19-2013, 08:13 PM
I just want to say that I have never seen an Orange and am now refusing to believe they exist.

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 09:35 PM

so by random, you mean there is a chance you will not get a synergy at all? (being 2 or 4 banger?)

ive never seen a gun with no synergy besides the one i got at around 210 EGO

aswell as seeing the white roll on ar smg lmg anywhere below 1000 ego.

are these assumptions azubaz?

SICK_VENDETTA
09-19-2013, 09:37 PM

yea your wrong. please no speculations or assumptions. if you are not sure please include that in your answer

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?99055-Mav-s-Guide-to-Weapon-Bonus-Rolls-and-More

Azubaz
09-20-2013, 06:42 AM
yea your wrong. please no speculations or assumptions. if you are not sure please include that in your answer

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?99055-Mav-s-Guide-to-Weapon-Bonus-Rolls-and-More

No assummptions, I have picked up guns with those extra stat rolls well before 1600, I still have them. I have guns lower than 1600 that have 5 stat rolls. That extra tier roll is what you base it on, seemingly the only scaling. I have a tachmag pulsar with the x0.85 reload, x.90 reload, x.90 reload and mastery 15% DMG from behind (also put a x.85 reload clip in it, and ironclad reloader 15% shield {also use perk +45% reload when shield down}, when my shields are down I reload at 0.1 seconds, almost fires nonstop [0.6 reload when shields up]) The ego is 882 and it is BLUE.

It is all random. That is why there so many complaints on lack of player retention and people asking why ego rating is meaningless.

I also have an RNG 3120 EGO Courier with only 1 stat roll (10% DMG) and a mastery (10% dmg from last shot clip) and that is it. I have been told it is not broken.

Anyway, all of this is irrelevant because that isn't the reason your BMG doesn't have all of it's stats. It is because RNG BMGs are broken, none of them get the extra RNG stat, they are like purples with RNG names.

Zugo
09-20-2013, 07:10 AM
I have lots of orange guns, and a nice Fragnova 55z with ego 170!

What I really need is a shield to pop out of somewhere, it's getting annoying at this point.

PseudoCool
09-20-2013, 07:41 AM
I just got an Orange CSX Clustershot from a Siege, and last night got a Blue Castithan Charge Blade from an ultimate box of disappointment.. it's looking to be a good weekend for loot! (no watch me be jinxed and end up with a box of 4 different colored Bull Rush pistols again!)

melkathi
09-20-2013, 07:43 AM
4 different colored Bull Rush pistols

Rainbow Bull Rush Lockbox?

PseudoCool
09-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Rainbow Bull Rush Lockbox?

Pretty much.. popped a Tier 4, had a white, green, blue, and purple bull rush pistols.. no nano's, no synergies, no bonuses.. it was like opening a box of Lucky Charms to find out that someone had taken all the marshmellows out. Was without a doubt the total worst lock box I've ever seen. However, since then the games been pretty nice to me, and I've seen some oj's that are decent (working on leveling a VOT Blaster now, since it's got great bonuses and assassin synergy I'm hoping for at least a decent mastery roll)

Zugo
09-20-2013, 07:57 AM
I just got an Orange CSX Clustershot from a Siege, and last night got a Blue Castithan Charge Blade from an ultimate box of disappointment.. it's looking to be a good weekend for loot! (no watch me be jinxed and end up with a box of 4 different colored Bull Rush pistols again!)

Aww man, I really want a charge blade.

Instead I got an orange VOT fragger with all melee rolls+(Brutal). I'll keep trying those Tier4 boxes, but for now I'll run around with my new axe gun.

joseph021775
09-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Congratulations!
I got the pursuits a few nights back when there were only two of us doing the scrapper arkfall and I finally had a good chane at the kill shot...

I got tired of trying on the scrapper one, so I went cheap lol. Waited until there was one that had like 10 ppl then came in at the end and waited until it was all but done then just opened up. The revive one I had like I think 18 left to do and whatever server I was on seemed to only be doing major DM ones all night.

joseph021775
09-20-2013, 02:00 PM

I am mainly looking for a blade of any color to use as a secondary weapon, and I like looking in boxes mainly to find something annnything better that what I have now. I have reset mastery points on my AR and Pulsar so many times lol it's sad.