PDA

View Full Version : mics

Elastik Spastik
09-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Is it just me or does the game not let you chat through mics?

Atticus Batman
09-19-2013, 03:20 PM
It does but by default MOST chat options are on mute, and the game chat does not always work well enough for you to hear the mic users correctly.

rebtattoo
09-19-2013, 03:23 PM
I have sporadic luck using them in group chat and clan chat.

Elastik Spastik
09-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks. I cant hear him and he cant hear me. Cant wait for it to be fixed

rebtattoo
09-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks. I cant hear him and he cant hear me. Cant wait for it to be fixed make sure that y'all are either in group chat, [meaning you have to "group" together] or in the same clan. And, you need to be on same channel as each other. Other than that, don't know anything else to recommend.

Shadow Andreas
09-19-2013, 03:39 PM
It does but by default MOST chat options are on mute, and the game chat does not always work well enough for you to hear the mic users correctly.

I guess I need to check my settings. I use to hear people....and maybe I turned area off because of the people blaring music. I'm not an active talker unless someone else starts the conversation.....that's just how I am. Also if I'm talking with friends I'm on an Xbox Live Party....so I wouldn't hear anyone else.

Elastik Spastik
09-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Im on pc and just using skype instead until its fixed

Atticus Batman
09-19-2013, 03:52 PM
I guess I need to check my settings. I use to hear people....and maybe I turned area off because of the people blaring music. I'm not an active talker unless someone else starts the conversation.....that's just how I am. Also if I'm talking with friends I'm on an Xbox Live Party....so I wouldn't hear anyone else.

Same here. I get tired of the loud BAD music and the screaming just to piss people off.

rebtattoo
09-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Im on pc and just using skype instead until its fixed Good alternative. I know from reading through the forums that each platform has different little issues. Best of luck to ya!

Elastik Spastik
09-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Good alternative. I know from reading through the forums that each platform has different little issues. Best of luck to ya!

Thanks. At least I know my mic works. So must be the game chat.