PDA

View Full Version : Strange

Elastik Spastik
09-20-2013, 03:10 AM
Don't know about you guys but lately i have been seeing strange press x to do this but they go so quick I never get chance to read them or press it. They usually on the ground and mostly noticed it was while killing enemies. But when I go back to check the ground there is nothing. Anybody else started to noticce this?

xilfxlegion
09-20-2013, 03:13 AM
its lag when you are picking up loot dropped from dead enemies

Elastik Spastik
09-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks. Thought they might of put something else in there.

Zugo
09-20-2013, 06:53 AM
its lag when you are picking up loot dropped from dead enemies

No no, they are moles. You see the "press X" when they are popping their heads out of the ground.

PseudoCool
09-20-2013, 07:46 AM
oh man.. Zugo's right.. your missing the hidden "Frag a Mole" game that the dev's put in the game! Stop running around so fast and hit that X, or sometimes it's E.. but make sure you hit it quick and enter the awesome mini-game. Think of it as a one person arkfall vs. these mutated moles that move really slow and are like 80% crit zones!

Enjoy!

Zugo
09-20-2013, 07:51 AM
oh man.. Zugo's right.. your missing the hidden "Frag a Mole" game that the dev's put in the game! Stop running around so fast and hit that X, or sometimes it's E.. but make sure you hit it quick and enter the awesome mini-game. Think of it as a one person arkfall vs. these mutated moles that move really slow and are like 80% crit zones!

Enjoy!

They drop golden loot!