PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Again,

Grimace
09-20-2013, 01:29 PM
How exciting, another weekend without any incentive, guess trion really have given up and are just trying to get as much money as they can before they shut down the servers, guess i'm complaining to deaf ears though, you'd think the fact tat most players who are still here, are still here as they have spent money of supporting this game,

i for one am no longer $2000 is enough of my money to be ignored day in day out, ow do i go about getting a refund for my season pass, or is there a within 72 hours B***-**** excuse for that too

SiN
09-20-2013, 01:37 PM
How exciting, another weekend without any incentive, guess trion really have given up and are just trying to get as much money as they can before they shut down the servers, guess i'm complaining to deaf ears though, you'd think the fact tat most players who are still here, are still here as they have spent money of supporting this game,

i for one am no longer $2000 is enough of my money to be ignored day in day out, ow do i go about getting a refund for my season pass, or is there a within 72 hours B***-**** excuse for that too

Do what any logical person would do- Contact billing. Forums can't do anything for you.

Grimace
09-20-2013, 01:47 PM
they can make my frustrations lessened and give such gems as contact billing, being in a different country to the game company kinda makes it redundant if i have to make 3-4 hour calls with no information

SiN
09-20-2013, 01:49 PM
https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478

Grimace
09-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Thank you :-)