PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Codes, not getting unlocks in game?

BreakingSinister
09-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey all, Just got the game yesterday and I'm loving it so far. I linked my console to my account on here today, and found a list of the ArkFall codes and proceeded to enter them all for my account. In my EGO page on my account on here, it says I have successfully entered 120/120 Codes, and have received all possible unlocks in game. My account IS linked successfully to my console, but the problem is that I'm not getting any of the benefits (unlocks) in game when I start to play.

Is there a certain thing I'm supposed to do on my XBOX to access these things? Or is something just not working right? On another note, which is unrelated (but I figured, why make another thread?), I just received my first weapon addon/upgrade which is a butt stock for shotgun. My question is, exactly where do I go/how do I add this upgrade to my gun? I don't see a button option, or special menu to upgrade weapons. Am I just missing it somehow? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken A.K.A. BreakingSinster (thats my gamertag)

Kaiselius
09-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Go to the in-game store (shopping cart icon when you open the radial menu), they are all the way at the bottom in claim items.

BreakingSinister
09-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Ah-Ha! Thank you very much kind sir! Any info about how to add stuff to my gun?

Kaiselius
09-20-2013, 10:23 PM
That'll come as you level up. You'll eventually get a notification you "Can now access the Salvage Matrix" or something to that effect.