PDA

View Full Version : Irritating things about defiance. Do you agree?

Astralon
09-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Till now I have traced 5 irritating things (the traces are on my keyboard, right at the punch marks):

1. Bug 'n Chug has no recovery beacon. If you die near bug n chug and chose to recover, you get an irritating loading time only to open the map and Quicktravel back to bug n chug and wait the same irritating ammount of time to get back there.

2. Volge shoot through monoblocks, vehicles, tree logs, etc

3. Every enemy has perfect sight and aim through fauna, while the player gets the shtaky end of the deal. Don't tell me it's impossible due to limitations of the graphics engines, cause you could hide in fauna in Farcry 2 and 3.

4. Raiders, Helbugs, 99ers, mutants, darkmatter, all of thse pest love to butt-in in a player's fight with the volge and ALWAYS side with the volge, until the player is dead or stealthed.

5. Mod vendors recycle the same shtako all the time. Mods with moderate synergies like grenadier or run n gun are more rare than those with th good synergies like ego precision, prepared, etc.

Also, VOLGE ARE CHEAPSKATES. They stopped dropping good stuff.
Also, BRING BACK THE ZOMBIEZZZZZZZ!!

crasher
09-20-2013, 09:31 PM
Till now I have traced 5 irritating things (the traces are on my keyboard, right at the punch marks):

1. Bug 'n Chug has no recovery beacon. If you die near bug n chug and chose to recover, you get an irritating loading time only to open the map and Quicktravel back to bug n chug and wait the same irritating ammount of time to get back there.

3. Every enemy has perfect sight and aim through fauna, while the player gets the shtaky end of the deal. Don't tell me it's impossible due to limitations of the graphics engines, cause you could hide in fauna in Farcry 2 and 3.

4. Raiders, Helbugs, 99ers, mutants, darkmatter, all of thse pest love to butt-in in a player's fight with the volge and ALWAYS side with the volge, until the player is dead or stealthed.

5. Mod vendors recycle the same shtako all the time. Mods with moderate synergies like grenadier or run n gun are more rare than those with th good synergies like ego precision, prepared, etc.

Thats why we can kill them. They use the cheap stuff from WallyMart.
It all salvages the same, just at a lower rate.

Kaiselius
09-20-2013, 10:11 PM
I agree mobs are way too accurate at long distance, especially the ones with burts/full auto weapons and yes, they need to un-nerf volge drops, at the very least for the viscera and elite bombers.

Escyos
09-20-2013, 10:11 PM

The extraction point at Bug 'N' Chug is near the bridge, should be moved closer though.

crasher
09-21-2013, 12:50 AM
The extraction point at Bug 'N' Chug is near the bridge, should be moved closer though.
While that's technically true, you have to be bound to it for it to be the extraction point.

There have been quite a few times I woke up elsewhere because I never bound to another point along the way and never got close enought to the bridge to see the "Bound to this stupid-assed bridge" msgs scroll for 2 pages on my window.

four
09-21-2013, 12:55 AM
There were never zombies in defiance

crasher
09-21-2013, 01:05 AM
I haven't seen the show.
Is Dark Matter in Defiance?

four
09-21-2013, 01:29 AM
I dont remember seeing dark matter in the tv show I missed half the episodes tho

Bonehead
09-21-2013, 01:41 AM

if it looks like a zombie.......................

four
09-21-2013, 03:19 AM
if it looks like a zombie.......................

no.... Just no.

Xtorma
09-21-2013, 02:29 PM
The chat screen. Whoever thought it up is an idiot.

infinite_avalon
09-21-2013, 06:34 PM
There were never zombies...just infected. They never died and came back they just got a really nasty disease. However there were dragons if you paid attention at the end of the last episode. Can we has dragons plz? With saddles and leashes so we can ride and rain down fire on volge??

Bonehead
09-21-2013, 09:47 PM
zombie is as zombie does

four
09-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Zombies eat brains, never saw infected in defiance trying to eat brains. They just got mutated and extremely aggressive.

hey u
09-21-2013, 11:11 PM
zombie is as zombie does

This is how I always thought of it as well

Astralon
09-23-2013, 04:47 PM
okay, infected. In short: zombiez

Bonehead
09-23-2013, 09:27 PM
back on topic I hate it when the inventory changes order arbitrarily when selling or modding stuff.
Hate it
Haaaaaaaaaate eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

crasher
09-23-2013, 11:33 PM
back on topic I hate it when the inventory changes order arbitrarily when selling or modding stuff.
Hate it
Haaaaaaaaaate eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
In a different time I'd be tempted to just agree with a short and to the point "This", but apparently it's fallen out of favor and longwindedpowsh*t (you can't type 'powsh 1t' anymore?) answers are now required to keep us from just tagging and running as the Tryin' staff is encouraging us to tag A-falls and sieges.