PDA

View Full Version : Sniping rioters, score numbers.

crasher
09-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Why does a hunters stance snipe on the back of a Rioters head almost always yield a 1337 as the first shot but a 6XXX, 8XXX or 9XXX as a 2nd shot, almost all the time?

Are their skulls really that hard?

melkathi
09-21-2013, 01:43 AM
N0, th3y r ju57 1337 1!k3 7h47.

:P

crasher
09-21-2013, 02:02 AM
N0, th3y r ju57 1337 1!k3 7h47.

:P
Oh. .

melkathi
09-21-2013, 04:09 AM
You got me all curious now.
Next time I log in I'll go sniper hunting for rioters. It would actually be fun if they included a wierd easter egg like that.

Frozen
09-21-2013, 04:47 PM
When you snipe rioters your damage is always in the 99%. :D

Xaearth
09-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Rioters are the shield carriers aren't they?

I never shoot them in the back of the head. I always shoot them head on because I've never been able to crit them from behind.

Yes, I only play crit-based loadouts, and I always shoot at the rioter when they are holding the shield in my direction.

They have a hair sticking up that you can basically crit-scalp them over the shield, which is ironically far more reliable than shooting them from the direction where they aren't protected by a sheet of reinforced armor-plated, Votan-version-of-NASA-grade metal.

crasher
09-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Rioters are the shield carriers aren't they?

I never shoot them in the back of the head. I always shoot them head on because I've never been able to crit them from behind.

Yes, I only play crit-based loadouts, and I always shoot at the rioter when they are holding the shield in my direction.

They have a hair sticking up that you can basically crit-scalp them over the shield, which is ironically far more reliable than shooting them from the direction where they aren't protected by a sheet of reinforced armor-plated, Votan-version-of-NASA-grade metal.
Mostly agree with all this, but when I'm approaching a snoozer from behind, he's not in combat which yields higher damage according to perk. Higher damage = fewer badguys needed to level the weapon, so thats what I go for. It works on all else, just seeing no reason why Rioters have titanium skulls.

I'm not about to circle him so he can then spot me, raise his shield and start bobbing/weaving.

I understand that bundle of hair trick, and I shoot at the feet, too, but the shoulder or shotgun shot is generally ineffective.

And I sure would like a bolt action scavenger rifle as well.... They were prolly in the same shipment as the better Volge Battle Rifles.