PDA

View Full Version : When did the forums...

Rincewind
09-22-2013, 01:29 PM
stop having different tabs for forum talk.
ie-ps3, xbox and pc

PseudoCool
09-22-2013, 01:31 PM
about 2 weeks ago.

We've all been cramped ever since. Especially when people don't know how to post their problem threads with a platform or location anymore.

Rincewind
09-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Any explanation as too why the change, were there any
complaints about the old set up?

PseudoCool
09-22-2013, 01:37 PM
it was supposed to be to "streamline" the forums as I understand it. So far, it's been more of a hassle, especially in regards to reading peoples complaints about something like disconnects or bug issues.

Holy Bahamut3
09-22-2013, 01:37 PM
No they thought it would be better for the server crashes.

PseudoCool
09-22-2013, 01:42 PM
One would think it'd be better for the server crashes. Maybe it's just so that the console geeks can get on here with their xbox and a simple plug in and not get lost on the vastness of the internets... who knows!?

Overtkill21
09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
One would think it'd be better for the server crashes. Maybe it's just so that the console geeks can get on here with their xbox and a simple plug in and not get lost on the vastness of the internets... who knows!?

Awwww, I think it was likely because PC players, like this one, were lonely. It's ok PseudoCool we console players are here for you.

crasher
09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Any explanation as too why the change, were there any
complaints about the old set up?
Things are just as skrewed up here as they are in Ankh-Morpork.

Rincewind
09-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Things are just as skrewed up here as they are in Ankh-Morpork.

Anhk-Morpork runs pretty smooth compared to most places.

PseudoCool
09-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Awwww, I think it was likely because PC players, like this one, were lonely. It's ok PseudoCool we console players are here for you.

I am curious Overt.. you've got 2295 posts.. how many of those AFTER you quit the game? And imagine how much farther in game you'd be if you spent all that energy and time PLAYING instead of complaining and pretending to be the BMOF huh?

But that's ok.. I just put out some troll bait, just ignore those shiny metal teeth looking things around it :)

MacDeath
09-22-2013, 11:26 PM
it was supposed to be to "streamline" the forums as I understand it. So far, it's been more of a hassle, especially in regards to reading peoples complaints about something like disconnects or bug issues.
Bug Reports and Issues, found here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Bug-Reports-and-Issues
haven't been consolidated. They still have the sub forums by platform.

The General Discussions were merged but, General Discussion isn't where people SHOULD be talking about 'disconnects or bug issues'.

crasher
09-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Bug Reports and Issues, found here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Bug-Reports-and-Issues
haven't been consolidated. They still have the sub forums by platform.

The General Discussions were merged but, General Discussion isn't where people SHOULD be talking about 'disconnects or bug issues'.
True. The PC and specific sub forums for the consoles is where that discussion should be.
The Bug-Reports-and-Issues section is for REPORTING bugs and issues, not discussing bugs and issues.

Thanks for pointing that out. :)