PDA

View Full Version : Mouse sensitivity and PTT

Igax
04-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Please fix it! Can I get a separate sensitivity on mouse while zoomed in or an option to NOT have it WAY slowed down please? Also can we get voice chat working and get a PTT option? Most of the game is great, but some things need a bit of tweaking/polishing.

Igax
04-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Also has anyone even had Voice working at all?? have tried it and it sounded like crap yet if I disable Voice and go to steam VOIP it works great.

Mirimon
04-02-2013, 03:49 PM
voice is working, it's just bad, its VoX so anything anybody does is being broadcast at a deafening tone.. they could have saved alot of money by switching to geico, i mean, by not including in game voice (issue here is with the consoles and their lack of external voip apps that would run simultaniously) do as others have done, mute your mics, unplug them.. turn off voice, and use another actual voip service until they can fix this issue

solution?
we need to be able to normalize volume, have audio come out of the headsets and not our steros/tv's.. being able to mute individual people is also a must.. and for crying out loud.. a solid PTT feature.. those are the basics of any voice service, and are a must.

Igax
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
As soon as i find a guild I am sure I will never use the ingame voice. Would be nice if it would stay turned off though. I logged in today after last night to find the damn thing turned on.

TH3STEVE
04-02-2013, 03:57 PM
voice is working, it's just bad, its VoX so anything anybody does is being broadcast at a deafening tone.. they could have saved alot of money by switching to geico, i mean, by not including in game voice (issue here is with the consoles and their lack of external voip apps that would run simultaniously) do as others have done, mute your mics, unplug them.. turn off voice, and use another actual voip service until they can fix this issue

solution?
we need to be able to normalize volume, have audio come out of the headsets and not our steros/tv's.. being able to mute individual people is also a must.. and for crying out loud.. a solid PTT feature.. those are the basics of any voice service, and are a must.

+1 to everything said here!