PDA

View Full Version : Hotspot: Resvoir Chickens -.-

Munx
04-02-2013, 02:50 AM
So I noticed alot of challenges were tuned directly or indirectly since open beta, however for some insane reason resvoir chicken has remained the same, which is something I cannot at all understand.. It felt over the top (for silver) in beta, and its the same.

my problem is not having to be accurate, it the amount of rng involved to keep your combo up.. you need some serious luck to avoid having the chickens spawn right in the lap the ranchers..

Swampster
04-02-2013, 02:58 AM
So I noticed alot of challenges were tuned directly or indirectly since open beta, however for some insane reason resvoir chicken has remained the same, which is something I cannot at all understand.. It felt unrealistic in beta, and it dosnt feel anymore realistic now.. with the way it works 9 times out of 10 you'll lose your combo to bad rng with where ranchers are..

This is on pc, so I can't even imagine the pains of a console player when it comes to this hotspot..

Am I the only one that think there is a serious problem with this challenge?

Yeah I'm pretty sure they changed it in the last beta build; and that made it very difficult to complete without glitching it.. I'd have hoped they would have wound it back a few notches for release however.

Munx
04-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Tbh if there was 1 less rancher I think it would be fine, problem is with 3 when ever a chicken spawn its gone pretty much instantly, which makes it extremly difficult to keep combo up unless your lucky.