PDA

View Full Version : Can't continue storyling (enemy glitched)

Grimno
04-02-2013, 02:52 AM
So i'm on the mission "Into the Depths" inside Delta Bunker West and have reached the part of the mission "Eliminate the Cleaver Ambush"... however the last one glitched through the floor and is at the bottom of the middle shaft. I can't shoot downthere between the cracks in the metal poles, because of an invisible wall.

I can't continue until i've killed this guy...
I've killed myself to respawn. Nope.
I've logged out and back in, rejoining the instance.
Didn't work.

Anyway to contact a GM perhaps to see if they could assist in this?

Edit
Here's a pic
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/Grimno/Stuck_zpsfe6c10d5.png
There he is... way down there.... I try to shoot and invisible walls stop me.

Swampster
04-02-2013, 02:54 AM
There's an in game support desk option, I'm pretty sure that'd be what you need..

Grimno
04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
There's an in game support desk option, I'm pretty sure that'd be what you need..

Submitted a ticket, though it feels weird.
I could give it a title (stage 2) as clicking on the empty box didn't let me type on it.
After I finished typing everything and submitting, looking back at the ticket it seems... blank.

Edit - Yeah the support desk seems bugged.
Won't post the info I did, I can't click on certain things... UGGGHHH!!!!

Tilandra
04-02-2013, 03:22 AM
So i'm on the mission "Into the Depths" inside Delta Bunker West and have reached the part of the mission "Eliminate the Cleaver Ambush"... however the last one glitched thro ugh the floor and is at the bottom of the middle shaft. There he is... way down there.... I try to shoot and invisible walls stop me.

Have you tried again this morning? There may have been a server reboot. If he's still stuck, try abandoning the mission and starting again. It sucks, but it's better than being stalled.

To abandon and retake a mission, go into Map and click on the icon for the mission location. At the bottom of the mission description on the right, there will be the option to "abandon". Click it. The map will reorganize itself, then you'll have to travel to the NPC/EGO spot where you took it the first time to re-take it.

Grimno
04-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Have you tried again this morning? There may have been a server reboot. If he's still stuck, try abandoning the mission and starting again. It sucks, but it's better than being stalled.

To abandon and retake a mission, go into Map and click on the icon for the mission location. At the bottom of the mission description on the right, there will be the option to "abandon". Click it. The map will reorganize itself, then you'll have to travel to the NPC/EGO spot where you took it the first time to re-take it.

Sadly I did this.
I had to redo the outside area, but once I reentered the bunker again it was still at the same progress from before.
So I have to sit here and await a GM or someone to see the support ticket and hopefully fix it by just... killing that guy down there. *sighs*

Tilandra
04-02-2013, 05:29 AM
I had this same problem in Alpha/Beta, but with a different mission. Guys stuck inside the geometry. (And yes, I did a bug report on it). I eventually overcame the problem myself through a combination of changing my firing angle, and grenades, but your geometry is different. They need to be more careful with their spawn points, or something. I hope it gets worked out for you soon.

See if you can join someone else on their instance? Maybe joining someone who has spawned a different map will at least get you past that point.