PDA

View Full Version : What I think would make this game just a little bit better...

Elastik Spastik
09-24-2013, 10:11 AM
....is that when other factions fight hellbugs, and they die they should get eaten. Like if a monarch kills them they eat them whole or skitterlings pull limbs off and scurried away to eat it.

N3gativeCr33p
09-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Properly functioning servers would make this game just a little bit better, IMHO of course.

Elastik Spastik
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
A lot of things would but I meant on a visual. Could just sit back and watch them get ripped apart.

N3gativeCr33p
09-24-2013, 10:16 AM
It's bad enough they're wasting time on a grenade overhaul... I wouldn't want to see them wasting even more precious time making hellbugs look more intimidating.

hey u
09-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Random enemy kills and random data recorders. Say every week new recorders and enemy and tasks pop up that each player must find and within a week it changes so make it near impossibly to go on Google and look them up. Each week new content and mini tasks to achieve

albertquiles
09-24-2013, 10:29 AM
I agree with you guys, but for now all I want is to finish a darn Echelon contract. I've been in queue for Freight Yard for 2 days without been able to play. There has been plenty of Shadow Wars but they don't count toward this contract