PDA

View Full Version : EPIC fail on the 8AM launch

DARKREAPER ID
04-02-2013, 03:07 AM
how is it that some people can play yet others can't? All i'm getting is game has not been launched yet?

gryste
04-02-2013, 03:09 AM
how is it that some people can play yet others can't? All i'm getting is game has not been launched yet?

Dunno I'm tempted to go to cex and get 25 quid for it. Though I do seem to remember ff11 had this issue so wouldn't surprise me if is microsofts fault .

Cerberos
04-02-2013, 03:10 AM
I still can't join to the game wia Xbox.... :-/

Sgt Picto
04-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Bro, read the other 4 million threads on this, yeah its not up yet but give it time. I'm going to guess your new to MMO/Online only games?

leebar
04-02-2013, 03:16 AM
I'm starting to get a little tired of these threads, mmo's always experience launch issues, its pretty much a characteristic of the genre. If you cant wait a few hours to let the devs get the game up and running then honestly you're probably too immature to be playing a mature rated game. Defiance is a groundbreaking game to be released on the xbox, nothing like it has been attempted before, just think - 10,000+ people on ONE server, combined with the 360's decade old hardware, you should be greatful that they even managed to successfully develop the game at all.

Sgt Picto
04-02-2013, 03:18 AM
I'm starting to get a little tired of these threads, mmo's always experience launch issues, its pretty much a characteristic of the genre. If you cant wait a few hours to let the devs get the game up and running then honestly you're probably too immature to be playing a mature rated game. Defiance is a groundbreaking game to be released on the xbox, nothing like it has been attempted before, just think - 10,000+ people on ONE server, combined with the 360's decade old hardware, you should be greatful that they even managed to successfully develop the game at all.

Well said sir *claps*

GhostTLT
04-02-2013, 03:19 AM
8am eastern USA ....it's 620 now....still have an hour and a half.

d0r1en0
04-02-2013, 03:21 AM

Could it be connection speed? Others ping is getting through while others aren't. Reminds me of trying to order stuff online the day it's released when there's hype.

gryste
04-02-2013, 03:27 AM

I'm getting a little bit tired of people who are all high and mighty talking down to people who have issues. Yes it's annoying yes it's to be expected still doesn't change the fact.

If you can play the game then good for you. You should know that on day one of a launch the forum is a no go zone for useful info , and your dumb if you think differently.

The minority of folks that can't play have nothing better to do, if we had we wouldn't be playing the game even if we could get on. So what do we do. Well like all people hiding behind a curtain of anonymity we whine and cry, deal with it

Mad George 88
04-02-2013, 03:32 AM
I have the best bt has to offer and im not one yet

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2616926834.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 03:45 AM

why are you saying the guy is probably too immature to be playing the game that is mature, what is immature is you picking on the guy you clown, and a clown for sticking up for the devs, when you know in your deep deep heart that you mad cuz you cant play it ether

leebar
04-02-2013, 03:48 AM
why are you saying the guy is probably too immature to be playing the game that is mature, what is immature is you picking on the guy you clown, and a clown for sticking up for the devs, when you know in your deep deep heart that you mad cuz you cant play it ether

You're literally too stupid to insult.

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 03:53 AM
ahh thats all you can say

Angel ID
04-02-2013, 04:03 AM
can understand there being delays in getting set up but would like some sort of status update saying when they expect to have the problem fixed. I havn't got a problem waiting (has been 4 hours since estimated release time) but there is no excuse for complete lack of communication on trion's part.

Deadeye6
04-02-2013, 04:08 AM
I have the best bt has to offer and im not one yet

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2616926834.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Gotta love Verizon Fios! It took me 20 mins to download the entire game :)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2616980303.png

funny thing is they have a step up 150/65 and 300/65. Mine is 75/30 but I guess I get a little boost for being awesome lol

Javik
04-02-2013, 04:08 AM
I hope the bug is still alive for at least a few days to farm it abit.

DARKREAPER ID
04-02-2013, 04:17 AM
people are playing it already so it is up and running is certain places

ih8tnubs
04-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Been playing since 2am no probe at all already 72ergo level

Misfit501
04-02-2013, 04:47 AM
My thoughts exactly sir

SYN BLACK XS
04-02-2013, 04:55 AM
I'm getting a little bit tired of people who are all high and mighty talking down to people who have issues. Yes it's annoying yes it's to be expected still doesn't change the fact.

If you can play the game then good for you. You should know that on day one of a launch the forum is a no go zone for useful info , and your dumb if you think differently.

The minority of folks that can't play have nothing better to do, if we had we wouldn't be playing the game even if we could get on. So what do we do. Well like all people hiding behind a curtain of anonymity we whine and cry, deal with it

?? Just use the search feature in the future! No one cares that people are b****ing, they care that everyone b****ing wants to make their own thread about it. Find one that already concerns your problem, and post there. Theres no high n mighty here, just common sense.

gryste
04-02-2013, 05:01 AM
?? Just use the search feature in the future! No one cares that people are b****ing, they care that everyone b****ing wants to make their own thread about it. Find one that already concerns your problem, and post there. Theres no high n mighty here, just common sense.

And your reply is as worthwhile as the hundreds of threads moaning about it.

Demoniku22
04-02-2013, 05:03 AM
Gotta love Verizon Fios! It took me 20 mins to download the entire game :)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2616980303.png

funny thing is they have a step up 150/65 and 300/65. Mine is 75/30 but I guess I get a little boost for being awesome lol

Now if we can just get google fiber running across the entire U.S. it will make that connection look like dial-up.

DARKREAPER ID
04-02-2013, 06:36 AM

I understand its groundbreaking for xbox but they should have worked these faults out before giving a release time. Also a few hours have been and gone now.

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 06:40 AM
i agree with everything you just said, Big Worm aprooves