PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Riders?

greenmonster714
09-26-2013, 05:30 AM
Just saw something on facebook. It had a picture of guys on dirt bikes. The caption said Hellbugs, Volge, and Spirit Riders. Wondering when these guys are going to show up in the game. I see they have added the costumes to the store but I still haven't run into a ugly dude on a dirt bike.

inox2980
09-26-2013, 08:49 AM
interesting concept - let's hope of a good execution this time.

Vox Animus
09-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I would like a dirt bike for sure, but those spirit rider outfits are in my own opinion quite ugly for the price of 880.

N3gativeCr33p
09-26-2013, 09:20 AM
I would like a dirt bike for sure, but those spirit rider outfits are in my own opinion quite ugly for the price of 880.

Indeed... good concept, horrible price point.

PseudoCool
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Yeah.. I'm aware that the outfits are the real money makers for the game, but the price point is driving a LOT of people away from them. I know I'm not paying $20 for an outfit that no one can see at an Arkfall!

What really pisses me off tho.. is paying for an outfit with a top hat, then changing race to Castithan, and having said Top Hat turn into some un-horned brain pan helmet with fringe! Blech! If I'd of know that was going to happen, I'd of NEVER changed my primary character into a Casti.