PDA

View Full Version : Play Defiance for Charity!

Error404
09-26-2013, 06:20 PM
This is something I can get behind!

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/09/26/trion-worlds-plays-extra-life/

Defiance is going to have a 25 hour gaming marathon for charity on November 2nd. And it's all going to help sick kids. If there's any time for us as gamers to shut up and play, it'll be then, I hope y'all will join me in trying to earn a little bit o' dollarsquan for the kids.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

If you'd like to drop a sponsor for me, please check out the link below.

My charity profile page! (http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=54511)

You get my real name, but, no biggy, if it means I can help some kids get better, then it's the least I can do.

See you on the battlefield Arkhunters! Hoo-ah!

Error404
09-27-2013, 04:37 PM
And back to the top. Had really hoped you guys would be more vocal and eager about this. This isn't about Trion, this is about helping kids that need it. =/

scroTUMS
09-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Defiance is going to have a 25 hour gaming marathon for charity on November 2nd. And it's all going to help sick kids. If there's any time for us as gamers to shut up and play, it'll be then, I hope y'all will join me in trying to earn a little bit o' dollarsquan for the kids.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Sorry! I wouldn't subject ANY sick man, woman, OR child to this game, in fear that it may be the last thing they see before passing...
That would only be promoting that death is not ALWAYS the worst option. And that's not cool

ThreeHorse
09-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey Error, best of luck with the event. I made a small donation to get you started. I'm sure i'll catch you ingame at some point as on the EU servers.

@ Scrotums you should delete that post, its by far the most disgusting and vile thing I have read. The event has nothing to do With Trion or Defiance but hopefully making a difference to sick or injured children, whom some could be terminal

scroTUMS
09-27-2013, 05:50 PM
@ Scrotums you should delete that post, its by far the most disgusting and vile thing I have read. The event has nothing to do With Trion or Defiance but hopefully making a difference to sick or injured children, whom some could be terminal
I'm sorry if I offended you and or anyone else who doesn't appreciate my twisted sense of humor, i can understand and respect that 100%...
I guess what I was trying to say, was that if you want to do something big, for something even bigger....why even cut your own legs off before you jump by tying it into Trion or Defiance only ANY level whatsoever!? the masses are absolutely TRASHING both this company AND this game ESPECIALLY!!!!
Great cause...wrong forum...no??
find a GTA5 or D3 forum and you can probably find 3 or 4 million people that would stand behind something like this 8 days a week!! when you pay $60 for a game and get $1,000 back in enjoyment...people want to give back. When you spend $60 and get .015 cents worth....people revolt!
Find the right spine to cover your back is all I'm saying

TigrisMorte
09-27-2013, 05:54 PM
I second the request that you edit your post. Bet your Grandma'd take your hiney to oak switch city for being selfish and offensive in a supporting charity thread.

Error404
09-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Sorry! I wouldn't subject ANY sick man, woman, OR child to this game, in fear that it may be the last thing they see before passing...
That would only be promoting that death is not ALWAYS the worst option. And that's not cool

Defiance has problems, sure, but this isn't about Defiance. I'm simply using Defiance as a platform to support a good cause. Hell, I'd play 25 hours of Tic Tac Toe if I had to.

I may not have had the easiest life, but by no means am I going to downplay the ability to help kids that are in far worse off situations than we are. Just remember, if this were one of your family members and you didn't have the cash to help them, it's the efforts of these charities that make a difference. If you can't afford to contribute with a dollar or two, the least you can do is put in your time or if you have nothing decent to contribute, go about your life however you see fit.

Either way, thanks for your input, it's just a shame to see you being so negative about something so positive. =(

I genuinely hope you find your peace, whatever that may be.

Error404
09-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey Error, best of luck with the event. I made a small donation to get you started. I'm sure i'll catch you ingame at some point as on the EU servers.

You're an absolute star, thank you for helping me to help others. I'm also attempting to set up a sponsorship with Triton Mad Catz so that this event can get some high league PR. I don't have the money to donate myself, but if I can put in 25 hours of my life to give even another day to a sick child, I'd do it over and over.

Ghost Within
09-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Victoria Enmon's Story video brought me to tears. So heartfelt and sad. It really touched me a lot. She was an angel in life as she is now watching over her family, friends, & others like her.

Why does CANCER exist? Why??? Please tell me this. It has taken so many innocent children, women, and men.

Error404
09-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Victoria Enmon's Story video brought me to tears. So heartfelt and sad. She's an angel watching over others.

Why does CANCER exist? Why??? Please tell me this. It has taken so many innocent children, women, and men.

I'm not religious, so I can't give you any sort of inspirational reason. All I can say is sometimes life sucks...And for those sufering with these afflictions, the best we can do is try to help, each in our own way.

If there is any format of god, deity or 'other force' out there, then one can only hope they show a little mercy every once in a while and let our efforts be worth while.

Until then, we fight on for those that can't fight any longer.

Xtorma
09-27-2013, 07:14 PM

How rude. :(

Ghost Within
09-27-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not religious, so I can't give you any sort of inspirational reason. All I can say is sometimes life sucks...And for those sufering with these afflictions, the best we can do is try to help, each in our own way.

If there is any format of god, deity or 'other force' out there, then one can only hope they show a little mercy every once in a while and let our efforts be worth while.

Until then, we fight on for those that can't fight any longer.

I'm not religious by any means. For me an angel is someone to look up to who even while they are hurting, they continue to care for others more than themselves.

ThreeHorse
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
You're an absolute star, thank you for helping me to help others. I'm also attempting to set up a sponsorship with Triton Mad Catz so that this event can get some high league PR. I don't have the money to donate myself, but if I can put in 25 hours of my life to give even another day to a sick child, I'd do it over and over.

Your a star for doing it mate. 25 hours will be tough, but stock up on red bull and a comfy chair!

I had a marthon session on ff7 once the next day is the worst but think of the sense of pride you will feel.

Azubaz
09-27-2013, 08:12 PM
The cause is good, but good luck staying connected for 25 hours. Lul. Good luck staying connected 5.

Error404
09-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Your a star for doing it mate. 25 hours will be tough, but stock up on red bull and a comfy chair!

I had a marthon session on ff7 once the next day is the worst but think of the sense of pride you will feel.

I'm not a big fan of Red Bull, but Lucozade will undoubtedly be my poison. Oh wow, FF7. Interesting fact I don't tell many people - I once got Cloud and Barrett upto level 82 before fighting the boss Scorpion at the start of the game. I regret nothing.

Error404
09-27-2013, 08:17 PM
The cause is good, but good luck staying connected for 25 hours. Lul. Good luck staying connected 5.

Nothing a quick reconnect can't fix.

ThreeHorse
09-27-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm not a big fan of Red Bull, but Lucozade will undoubtedly be my poison. Oh wow, FF7. Interesting fact I don't tell many people - I once got Cloud and Barrett upto level 82 before fighting the boss Scorpion at the start of the game. I regret nothing.

lol i know the area well!

If i had more id give more mate but out of work due to sickness. Again this is not about trion or defiance just 1 guy trying to make a difference to childrens lives by raising a few $ by gaming.

Error404
09-27-2013, 08:27 PM
lol i know the area well!

If i had more id give more mate but out of work due to sickness. Again this is not about trion or defiance just 1 guy trying to make a difference to childrens lives by raising a few $ by gaming.

I'm a security forensics analyst, and even with my skillset, I can't get work. It really sucks. But gaming is my life, saved my life a few times too. But I won't go into that.

Otherwise...I was OneTrueShot on the Mass Effect 3 forums, I like to think I gave plenty of hope to the users on those forums when I did 'prophecies' on DLC I had tons of info on months before the developers even hinted it.

After that, I'd love to go into viral marketing for games, but I don't even have a starting point, so, instead, I'm taking my love for games and giving back to a hobby that gave so much to me.

SiN
09-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Great cause! :) have done this in the past. Kudos on giving it a go!

I don't have funds currently, but when I get paid I will try to remember to donate.

http://yumnatarian.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/welcome-youre-awesome.jpg

melkathi
09-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Always good to see gamers channeling their hobby into something worthwhile.
Donated on behalf of the Soleptor Enterprises Corporate Social Responsibility Office. Because Varus Soleptor cares.

If you are on PC I'll try to join you on the day and keep you company for a while.

ThreeHorse
09-28-2013, 04:28 AM
Donated on behalf of the Soleptor Enterprises Corporate Social Responsibility Office. Because Varus Soleptor cares.

If you are on PC I'll try to join you on the day and keep you company for a while.

Good on you mate. Whats the avatar pic about? seen a few the same

Sanguinesun
09-28-2013, 05:36 AM

Why does any disease exist?

Cancers are primarily an environmental disease with 9095% of cases attributed to environmental factors and 510% due to genetics.

Error404
09-28-2013, 06:00 AM

Oh wow, I did not expect to see that when I woke up. Thank you!

I'm on 360, unfortunately. Will try game with you some other time when I get a PC copy?

Rumeyes
09-28-2013, 06:05 AM

Defiance is going to have a 25 hour gaming marathon for charity on November 2nd. !

Finally something in Defiance that actually gets me enthusiastic. Thumbs up guys, count me in.

melkathi
09-28-2013, 06:10 AM
I'm on 360, unfortunately. Will try game with you some other time when I get a PC copy?

Console players doing good deeds. Damn, if this catches on I may have to adjust my PC superiority attitude :)

Rumeyes
09-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Why does any disease exist?

Crowd control.

Error404
09-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Console players doing good deeds. Damn, if this catches on I may have to adjust my PC superiority attitude :)

We're not all bad, most of us, but not all of us. As a generality, I don't like people, but disease isn't something people can magically help themselves with, so I'm happy to give my time away to a decent cause.

Confessedly, I will not donate to any charity that donates to people that do not help themselves. These are sick kids that life has dealt a bad hand, so I'm more than happy to try and turn the cards in their favour and give them a second shot at life.

melkathi
09-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Confessedly, I will not donate to any charity that donates to people that do not help themselves. These are sick kids that life has dealt a bad hand, so I'm more than happy to try and turn the cards in their favour and give them a second shot at life.

The point of charity is not to replace self-help and I am not aware of any charities that do this. There are of course people who will express the view that certain disadvantaged groups or certain regions are suffering because of their own wrong doing. Racist remarks such as all [enter region/colour of choice] are lazy and wouldn't be poor if they would work as hard as we do, are easily used to justify rejecting charity. Homeless people are also often a prefered target for this kind of remarks. But most of the time that attitude only reflects the truth the people making such comments try to hide: that they are gits ;)

Just to stay with the later example.
I had a gaming buddy who is extremly lazy and confesses to seeing no reason why he should try to find a job. If something was to happen to his parents and brother, he'd end up on the street and even if people would help him out of the goodness of their heart, he'd always end up back on the street. There would be no point in helping him.
At the same time though, there are many homess people who would do anything to change their situation. But to get and hold a job, certain living standards are required. If someone has slept under a bridge for months, no store will hire them. So charity that gives people a room where they can sleep until they can stand on their own two feet. Where they can wash their clothes and take a shower, where they can store a change of clothes so they don't stink of sweat when going to work, would for example be represented by some as giving to people who do not deserve it, but in reality provides the necessary assistance for peopel to help themselves.

(and yes, just writing these thoughts to bump the thread ;) )

Error404
09-28-2013, 05:32 PM
The point of charity is not to replace self-help and I am not aware of any charities that do this. There are of course people who will express the view that certain disadvantaged groups or certain regions are suffering because of their own wrong doing. Racist remarks such as all [enter region/colour of choice] are lazy and wouldn't be poor if they would work as hard as we do, are easily used to justify rejecting charity. Homeless people are also often a prefered target for this kind of remarks. But most of the time that attitude only reflects the truth the people making such comments try to hide: that they are gits ;)

Just to stay with the later example.
I had a gaming buddy who is extremly lazy and confesses to seeing no reason why he should try to find a job. If something was to happen to his parents and brother, he'd end up on the street and even if people would help him out of the goodness of their heart, he'd always end up back on the street. There would be no point in helping him.
At the same time though, there are many homess people who would do anything to change their situation. But to get and hold a job, certain living standards are required. If someone has slept under a bridge for months, no store will hire them. So charity that gives people a room where they can sleep until they can stand on their own two feet. Where they can wash their clothes and take a shower, where they can store a change of clothes so they don't stink of sweat when going to work, would for example be represented by some as giving to people who do not deserve it, but in reality provides the necessary assistance for peopel to help themselves.

(and yes, just writing these thoughts to bump the thread ;) )

I hadn't meant it as a knock at charity contributions, but more a knock at humanity as a whole instead of that of particular groups, I apologize if I came across wrongly in that sense.

What I meant is I'm more likely to -want- to donate to a cause I feel its' recipients are in most need - Those that, without a shadow of a doubt, CANNOT help themselves.

Animals and children, victims of disasters, etc.

And whilst I admit that makes me slightly selfish (Because, honestly, it does, I can't deny that), being unemployed means I need to be able to justify to myself where my donations/time is going as much as the charity needs to justify to me what they'll be doing with what cash or time I can invest.

hey u
09-28-2013, 05:39 PM
With this idea it would be so cool if Trion could tie it into in-game purchases. Why not make a $10 and $20 dollar lockbox. I would buy some and tie it into the game would get me to spend more/donate more!!! I plan and just a 10-20$ donation but tie it more with in game stuff and say like xp boosts for 5 bucks but with multi skill xp. Get creative with the in-game purchases/donations I say

Error404
09-28-2013, 05:43 PM
With this idea it would be so cool if Trion could tie it into in-game purchases. Why not make a $10 and $20 dollar lockbox. I would buy some and tie it into the game would get me to spend more/donate more!!! I plan and just a 10-20$ donation but tie it more with in game stuff and say like xp boosts for 5 bucks but with multi skill xp. Get creative with the in-game purchases/donations I say

Because it's not that easy. The donations you make online go straight to the charity in question, whilst if Trion were to take the donations via their system, Microsoft first takes their cut, then you have handling costs because they are a business and not a charity.

If you really want to donate and help make a difference and in the name of Defiance, just pick anyone from the Trion Worlds team (Including myself: http://extra-life.org/participant/Error404 ) and donate there. Sure, you don't get some extra XP for a few hours, but you're buying a HP boost for some sick kids. Pretty sure that's better than any boost you can give to some pixels on a screen, right?

hey u
09-28-2013, 06:02 PM
I all up for donating I only was 2 months in my states children's hospital few years back so I plan on $25-50 here in October but ya that would be tricky with the 3 platforms and all just 1 place simplify it

Error404
09-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I all up for donating I only was 2 months in my states children's hospital few years back so I plan on $25-50 here in October but ya that would be tricky with the 3 platforms and all just 1 place simplify it

Yeah, keeping it all centralized to one location just makes sense!

melkathi
09-28-2013, 11:56 PM
And whilst I admit that makes me slightly selfish (Because, honestly, it does, I can't deny that), being unemployed means I need to be able to justify to myself where my donations/time is going as much as the charity needs to justify to me what they'll be doing with what cash or time I can invest.

I hear you . Am in between jobs myself at the moment :)

ThreeHorse
09-29-2013, 12:31 PM
I hear you . Am in between jobs myself at the moment :)

Never an easy time so good luck to you finding a job your passionate about doing.

Bumping such a worthy cause to the top.

CRIXDA
09-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Count Bump-ula.
I am all signed up and ready for the 2nd of Nov.

Error404
09-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks for all the support thus far, guys! I'm about to breach $500 and that's a big deal. o.o!

I may have to raise my goal to $750 at this rate.

Error404
09-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Back to ye olde top!

melkathi
09-30-2013, 04:46 AM
Back to ye olde top!

You already are at the top of the donations list. Soon you'll have to ask people to donate to others instead :p

Error404
09-30-2013, 04:49 AM
You already are at the top of the donations list. Soon you'll have to ask people to donate to others instead :p

Why stop now? I clearly deserve all the money because internet cats. Yes. I went there.

I am now the source of all internet cats and to prevent an invasion, I require $5 or several balls of wool and a tin of cat food.

Error404
09-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Back to the top!

mattr
09-30-2013, 12:15 PM
I'd be more than happy to participate in this if I didn't literally freeze every 15-20 minutes. By the end of the 25 hours i'd be one of the sick kids that needs help as well.

I'd donate though heh.

Nefarious
09-30-2013, 12:19 PM
It asks for PSN ID, but not a 360 GT?

Is 360 not included?

N3gativeCr33p
09-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Is 360 not included?

If true... that's definitely a deal breaker for me, right there.

Error404
09-30-2013, 12:46 PM
It asks for PSN ID, but not a 360 GT?

Is 360 not included?

All platforms are included. It's just an oversight on the websites' part.

dahanese
09-30-2013, 02:58 PM
We're in the top 20 teams now. :D Thanks, everyone. Keep it up!

Shadow Andreas
09-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Count Bump-ula.
I am all signed up and ready for the 2nd of Nov.

Looks like we will be tearing up Paradise for 25 hours. Hope they don't run out of the Irath Ale!!!!

Error404
09-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Back to the top!

ThreeHorse
09-30-2013, 08:10 PM
If everyone who viewed this post gave just $1 over $1,000 dollars would be helping sick children.

Error404
10-01-2013, 09:28 AM
To the top!

dahanese
10-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Hey guys -

Please don't bump things without new content - that's against the forum rules.

That being said, we'll sticky this because it IS a good cause. :)

melkathi
10-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Hey guys -

Please don't bump things without new content - that's against the forum rules.

That being said, we'll sticky this because it IS a good cause. :)

this one could also use some love ;)
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?136201-join-the-cause

N3gativeCr33p
10-02-2013, 07:11 AM
I'm all signed up for the cause now... and I was happy to hear that my wife and Mom will be the first two people that I know who will be making a donation.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=55454

Shadow Andreas
10-02-2013, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=N3gativeCr33p;1289419]I'm all signed up for the cause now

Awesome!!! Looking forward to tearing up Paradise with CRIXDA and you!!!!!

Kaiselius
10-02-2013, 10:42 PM
So, when do the activities start? I know it's Nov 2, but what time specifically. Need to set my alerts otherwise I'll forget.
Also, Shamless begging for pledges (http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=54512)

N3gativeCr33p
10-03-2013, 05:29 AM
So, when do the activities start? I know it's Nov 2, but what time specifically. Need to set my alerts otherwise I'll forget.

I thought I read that it starts right around 8am on November 2nd.

EDIT: My wife's donation helped me reach 18% of my goal last night. Verrr nice!

BJWyler
10-05-2013, 05:50 PM
I know Dahanese mentioned 9:00 AM on one of the last couple of live streams, but I forget what Time Zone that was - it could be Pacific, but don't want to say for certain.

At any rate I have joined Team Trion at the Platinum option, so if anyone wants to help me reach my donation goal - there's a link at the bottom of my sig below.

HenryR
10-07-2013, 11:38 PM
The website states 8am as the starting time but then says that it is supposed to fit the schedule of the gamer. I'm in as well http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=55583 if anyone is interested.

HenryR
In game as Stony Man

Jon Dogfight
10-09-2013, 03:20 AM
I second the request that you edit your post. Bet your Grandma'd take your hiney to oak switch city for being selfish and offensive in a supporting charity thread.

Always trying to censor everybody who disagrees with your crap. Tired of the Trion Nazis on here defending this go no where game. I actually think scrot has a valid point. Less then a quarter of the players who were playing this game 2 months ago are still even active. Clans have become a shambling joke, and you're doing a charity run? Why wait until the game is virtually empty? The writing on the wall says Defiance is done. It might not make it to its 3rd DLC let alone its 2nd season. Charity is great and all, but stop acting like using the word charity means no one is aloud to bash Trion and its completely inept staff. I put my heart and soul into this game and if it wasn't for my massive orange item collection I wouldn't even be thinking about playing the 2nd DLC. Defiance is currently a joke. Anyone left playing is either a newb or a veteran who hasn't found a better game to take up their time. Defiance was a nice experiment, but shotty techs, bad CEO's and an obviously too short a beta testing time has led this game into the category of complete failure. I loved it, but now I am just waiting for it to go completely belly up where it probably belongs. I feel like scrot has every right to bash this game in any way possible. It deserves every ounce of criticism it gets. And at this point your charity game seems like its more about you then whoever your trying to save man.

N3gativeCr33p
10-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Why wait until the game is virtually empty? The writing on the wall says Defiance is done. It might not make it to its 3rd DLC let alone its 2nd season.

Learn to read... the TV show was renewed for its second season several weeks (if not months) ago. Nice troll post, though.

On topic, I'm sooooo much closer to my $200 Extra Life goal now. Sweet!

CRIXDA
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Jon Dogfight, how does it feel to be so bitter? Geez. In a thread about charity, like You pointed out several times.
Calling Defiance a "Dead Game" and a "failed experiment" or whatever You said is wrong in my opinion and I also believe that the Clans are helping, and this community are helping to keep the Game "Defiance" alive and thriving.
To celebrate that, this charitable activity is a fantastic testimony to Defiance and this community. All of us, together - trying to help by playing a game that we all enjoy and love and care about.

Having said all of the above, I want to say that November 2nd at 8 a.m., The Dawn Patrol will do what it does best.
Join us for fun, run and gun.
For a great and worthy cause.

Synther
10-10-2013, 10:46 PM

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

If you'd like to drop a sponsor for me, please check out the link below.

My charity profile page! (http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=54511)

You get my real name, but, no biggy, if it means I can help some kids get better, then it's the least I can do.

See you on the battlefield Arkhunters! Hoo-ah!

My clan will join you! We'll setup a Twitch page and go about setting up a team to help you out.

cutlogarithm725
10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
John dogfight slag this game off as much as you want but not on a forum about charity for needy kids grow up man and have some respect for people doing things for charity wot are u doin hey dude apart from being a miserable git

XavierTarksis99
10-12-2013, 12:20 AM
So do I have to register with Trion's World Team or do I need to join you in order to support the charity?

Lightningman
10-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Well i got my donation of $100 in but i have to ask, how will the game(Defiance or rift) know if you donated or not?

N3gativeCr33p
10-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Well i got my donation of $100 in but i have to ask, how will the game(Defiance or rift) know if you donated or not?

Simply being signed up with Team Trion would be my guess.

EDIT: Goal reached! $245 and counting...

EDIT EDIT: Extra Life t-shirt redeemed!

BJWyler
10-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Hey Dahanese,
I just wanted to see if there was going to be some official organized event and start time for the Trion Team. I know the EL site says to start at 8:00 AM for a participant's relevant time zone, but I wanted to see if there was anything planned for that day and what time we should expect to start to ensure we get credit for the full 25 hours.

As an aside - congrats Cr33p! I still need a bit to go to hit my goal. Anyone interested can check the link at the bottom of my sig. Thanks in advance!!

Shadow Andreas
10-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Simply being signed up with Team Trion would be my guess.

EDIT: Goal reached! $245 and counting...

EDIT EDIT: Extra Life t-shirt redeemed!

Well done Cr33p.....I hit my goal of $200 and raised my goal to $300.00.

Almost there....but still got to get some more donations.

N3gativeCr33p
10-22-2013, 03:33 PM
My Extra Life t-shirt arrived in the mail today... and the picture of it is my new forum avatar.

<<<<

TotallyADefianceDev
10-22-2013, 03:52 PM
My Extra Life t-shirt arrived in the mail today... and the picture of it is my new forum avatar.

<<<<

Nice! I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Much better than last year's bright orange shirt, in my opinion.

Looking forward to playing on November 2nd!

Shadow Andreas
10-22-2013, 04:24 PM

<<<<

DUDE!!!!! Can't wait to get mine now!