PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to game.

daexarayan
04-02-2013, 03:36 AM
The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Your connection to the Defiance servers has timed out. All my friends are playing, I cannot even get into game. WTF

Cerberos
04-02-2013, 03:38 AM
i trying connect to the defianc over one hour on xbox...and I have same problem. Connction timeout. Servers has some problems i think.

Delicious Peaches
04-02-2013, 03:38 AM
I am having this problem too. I can't get out of starting area. lol, this sucks!

cleric1471
04-02-2013, 03:46 AM
welcome to the world of a mmo player on a release day, its happen'd to every mmo day 1 release is chaos for many reasons just gotta hold out the storm and wait for summat to give so ya can join.

daexarayan
04-02-2013, 04:10 AM
welcome to the world of a mmo player on a release day, its happen'd to every mmo day 1 release is chaos for many reasons just gotta hold out the storm and wait for summat to give so ya can join.

I was having the issue all during beta too. I couldn't play at all during the beta weekends, even though I had invites. Pretty lame when you can't play.

Xessive
04-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Same issue here. My timezone is GMT+4 and we're well in to April 2nd and it still doesn't connect.

daexarayan
04-02-2013, 05:25 AM
Don't know what to do... I really wish game companies could get it together. If you are going to cross platform, make sure it works before you launch...

coro
04-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Yeah I've been searching for ages since the servers went up for why I couldn't join but it's good to know I'm not the only one having this problem.

BaseMentality
04-02-2013, 06:24 AM
To bad its not cross platform play dumbass.

Im still suprised people are trying to play on the first day it launches. Like really guys? Have you learned nothing from previous MMOs? go back to playing the game you were yesterday and wait a day or 2 till they fix it. *****ing and moaning is NOT going to get them to fix it any faster, just makes you look desperate and annoying.