PDA

View Full Version : Some 1 help!! why dont i have the epidemic mission?? plz help

Edisonpr
09-27-2013, 03:39 PM
hi guys im new at defiance i love the game… my problem is i dont have the epidemic mission!!

hardy83
09-27-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm assuming you mean the plague episode mission?
They are "timed" in that you won't always be able to do them.

Trion does "replay" weeks from time to time that let you redo them if you missed them.

They also just stated on their stream that the newer episode missions related to season 2 won't go away like the 1st season ones do, and they are hoping to convert the S1 missions to be permanent as well.

Atticus Batman
09-27-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm assuming you mean the plague episode mission?
They are "timed" in that you won't always be able to do them.

Trion does "replay" weeks from time to time that let you redo them if you missed them.

They also just stated on their stream that the newer episode missions related to season 2 won't go away like the 1st season ones do, and they are hoping to convert the S1 missions to be permanent as well.

That would definitely be helpful for the newer players and those whining about ALWAYS missing them.

Valdrane78
09-27-2013, 08:30 PM
That would definitely be helpful for the newer players and those whining about ALWAYS missing them.

It would also be helpful in the way that Trion isn't taking out what little story content they have. Honestly, I have never seen a developer take out story content before, I was greatly perplexed by that turn of events.

Atticus Batman
09-27-2013, 09:24 PM
It would also be helpful in the way that Trion isn't taking out what little story content they have. Honestly, I have never seen a developer take out story content before, I was greatly perplexed by that turn of events.

All mmos have limited time events. They are also redundant menotonous games. It is the nature of the beast.