PDA

View Full Version : almost one month and no new patches.......

SSGT Fett
09-28-2013, 08:38 AM
so I haven't played since I finished the DLC, but I come here from time to time to see if they added any new fixes....ONE month since the last patch note 1.013?! are you fracking kidding me??? So long defiance and good riddance to bad rubbish (fanboy start your engines) This should have never been an mmo cause at the least it's a bad xbox live arcade game by a third party dev. Good one trion...well played...you got people to pay extra for a crap game and then never produced for them....and enter the locking of this thread!!!! PEACE OUT B$%^&es!!

Error404
09-28-2013, 08:39 AM
so I haven't played since I finished the DLC, but I come here from time to time to see if they added any new fixes....ONE month since the last patch note 1.013?! are you fracking kidding me??? So long defiance and good riddance to bad rubbish (fanboy start your engines) This should have never been an mmo cause at the least it's a bad xbox live arcade game by a third party dev. Good one trion...well played...you got people to pay extra for a crap game and then never produced for them....and enter the locking of this thread!!!! PEACE OUT B$%^&es!!

There's a major patch next week. Patches are not magical beings that emerge immediately when needed. They take loving care to be coerced into existence. (Or to summarize, coding and finding the problem isn't as easy as hitting a magical button.)

Valdrane78
09-28-2013, 09:42 AM
There's a major patch next week. Patches are not magical beings that emerge immediately when needed. They take loving care to be coerced into existence. (Or to summarize, coding and finding the problem isn't as easy as hitting a magical button.)

While this is very true, and some small measure of time is advantageous to putting out a proper fix. Some of these bugs have been in since launch, and there is no excuse for that. There have at times been a fix put out that created an even bigger problem. How these things got past the testing phase and QC is beyond me.