PDA

View Full Version : I tried the PC trial

Call Me Gus
09-28-2013, 12:09 PM
I play for a few hours and i got to say it was way better on PC than on PS3,
Here are somethings i experienced.
I didn't get kicked once while playing, so i didn't had to be paranoid about getting kicked while in a Siege or AF.
I got good weapons from Lockboxes.
People seemed pretty chilled on PC (No Offense Console Boys and Girls)
If only it was like this on consoles too.

I wish i could buy it and continue on PC but my shtako laptop has a broken fan so it makes games lag unless it's cooled off, had my balcony door open and it's pretty cold outside it actually helped with the cooling.

hey u
09-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Dang it posts like this that make me wish I could play PC!!! It is hard enough on 360/Ps3 to game for me. I must say with each day I play Defiance I can see and notice it working bad or good and has been a fun little game I turned it into.

Greeneyes
09-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Tried the PC trial too and maxed out to 200 EGO. Game comes in the mail next week, woot! Went all the way to the endgame btw at around 150 EGO so it can be done.

Thronde
09-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Tried the PC trial too and maxed out to 200 EGO. Game comes in the mail next week, woot! Went all the way to the endgame btw at around 150 EGO so it can be done.

Keep playing also, when I bought it after trailing it, I was EGO 351. So it does keep counting your ego (plus you cans till earn points after, or I could) PC master race and all aside, I always preferred it on PC.

TE5LA
09-28-2013, 10:25 PM
I know people on the trial who have already surpassed 200.

Call Me Gus
09-29-2013, 08:54 AM
I used to play games on PC like SWTOR and a few games on Steam, until my laptop fan broke.
it was good gaming, got me me better with Mouse and Keyboard, i don't have the money to buy a new PC but i will when i get enough to buy a good one.

Kaiselius
09-29-2013, 11:13 AM
Honestly, if they'd let me import my character over and honor my season pass I'd probably switch over to pc if the servers are more stable.