PDA

View Full Version : any way around this

hey u
09-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Anybody know of a way to get the purple line on my mini map to show say on the road on my tv. I notice I at times must wait 25 seconds-2 minutes or so somewhere in there for my map to load and if I have a place maker set I cant see where to go until it loads up on my screen the map.

Any way to get the waypoint line off the mini map on my tv and have it so when I hop in my car the line is on the road that I follow instead of waiting for mini map to load so I know where to go?

PS3 I'm on

Vox Animus
09-29-2013, 04:12 PM
Anybody know of a way to get the purple line on my mini map to show say on the road on my tv. I notice I at times must wait 25 seconds-2 minutes or so somewhere in there for my map to load and if I have a place maker set I cant see where to go until it loads up on my screen the map.

Any way to get the waypoint line off the mini map on my tv and have it so when I hop in my car the line is on the road that I follow instead of waiting for mini map to load so I know where to go?

PS3 I'm on

There should be a marker that you can see that's not on your mini map in the direction of where you set your waypoint while you drive but not sure if that takes just as long to load, and yeh I hate when I fast travel and it takes so long for my whole HUD to load taking forever to get to places because of lag.

Bonehead
09-29-2013, 04:39 PM
long story short, no, thats just how it works.
The line is on the mini map only.

hey u
09-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Dang thanks all for the input I crave input

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFD1b6dg42r1NrnteN4Q96ImzcAnLLv 9fDjA-6Uh4nSP9sAR_g