PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunter and Steam Rewards?

ChaosU
04-02-2013, 04:05 AM
I wonder if anyone know how to get ark hunter rewards and steam rewards? I mean in the game i would get the Pre order Items but never gotten the Ark Hunter rewards(The once where you searched the websites for codes) and i havnt gotten the Steam Pre Order Items eigther besides Rift... can someone please help me?

Laughter
04-02-2013, 04:06 AM
I wonder if anyone know how to get ark hunter rewards and steam rewards? I mean in the game i would get the Pre order Items but never gotten the Ark Hunter rewards(The once where you searched the websites for codes) and i havnt gotten the Steam Pre Order Items eigther besides Rift... can someone please help me?

They showed up in my CD key listed under Defiance in my Library.

ChaosU
04-02-2013, 04:09 AM
OK just got the key from Steam now i just need the Ark Hunter rewards
anyone know how to claim them? in triton add keys has all the Ark Hunter keys in it

Laughter
04-02-2013, 04:10 AM
OK just got the key from Steam now i just need the Ark Hunter rewards
anyone know how to claim them? in triton add keys has all the Ark Hunter keys in it

My Ark Hunter rewards were in my item claim in the shop. I didn't have to do anything but log in.

ChaosU
04-02-2013, 04:13 AM
That was what i was afraid of so i guess i got screwed on that deal for some reason :-(

insanedenial988
04-02-2013, 04:16 AM
you have to go into the store and click on the claim items on the bottom right i thought i'd got screwed over too

Defy
04-02-2013, 04:42 AM
for the arkfall code rewards claim them in the shop

ChaosU
04-02-2013, 05:25 AM
I know you hvae to access teh shop and click on claim like i did with pre order quest and Steam Rewards but no Ark Hunter rewards :-(