PDA

View Full Version : did they say that they change noise of the challenger or somthing likd that

Shadow Matter
09-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I saw it on post or somthing like that

Vox Animus
09-29-2013, 09:31 PM
I wish, it's loud and annoying so I have to get out and walk away when I want to concentrate I just use my nomad or roller now.

WhiteF8ng
09-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah it is loud. And also the reason I don't drive it. This came up quite some time ago and I was surprised at how many players didn't mind the noise.

crasher
09-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Yeah it is loud. And also the reason I don't drive it. This came up quite some time ago and I was surprised at how many players didn't mind the noise.
I heard them say during the last LiveStream that they sent one of the staff to specifically record the sounds they use from an actual challenger, (Yikes, that thing needed oil), and I can't believe the folks from Dodge heard those sound clips and said 'That's EXACTLY what we want ppl to think our cars sound like!!1!'.

WhiteF8ng
09-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Ehh, in a post apocalyptic world maybe they sound like such. But whoever was in charge of the volume of said sound clearly didn't drive the thing...

Bob Blunderbust
09-30-2013, 01:05 AM
I only wish they would change it in dlc its soo quiet they need to make it 90000000000% louder so I can hear it over the gun fire and the sounds of people walking so let us all hope they change it in dlc to make it louder

Bonehead
09-30-2013, 02:04 AM
it would work better to have the mic near the tailpipe instead of sitting on the tranny.
Kind of reminds me of the guys back in HS who put gear drives in for the cam shafts.
Yes I was in HS a looong time ago.
Anyway they only lasted between three to five days before they were so sick of the whine that they went back to the chain drive.

crasher
09-30-2013, 02:04 AM
I only wish they would change it in dlc its soo quiet they need to make it 90000000000% louder so I can hear it over the gun fire and the sounds of people walking so let us all hope they change it in dlc to make it louder
Thats it, you're out of the club.....

Shadow Matter
09-30-2013, 10:46 PM

Guys I found the dev who put the audio clip in