PDA

View Full Version : Noob Friendly Synergy

DhogonX
09-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Whats the deal with the synergy, why so complicated. I understand the Load-Out Synergy, two weapons with the same type synergy equipped in same loadout. I have a sawed off shotgun with "outlaw", and a FRC Heavy Assault Rifle with "outlaw" equip them both in one of my load out and look at the text the synergy info text turn from feint gray to white (cool).

What I don't understand is the weapon+mod synergy. I have another Assault rifle [4 effects] that has its own synergy "run and gun", I travel to Iron Demon Ranch purchased all the mods I want with "run and gun" synergy, install, nothing happens. It doesn't light up or show nowhere that its working. So Im confused did I do something wrong? I just spent 24k and no results

Critical Errors
09-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Are you sure you installed all four mods? And that all four mods were Run-n-gun mods? The mod synergies have to match and be completed to highlight the description.

DhogonX
09-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Are you sure you installed all four mods? And that all four mods were Run-n-gun mods? The mod synergies have to match and be completed to highlight the description.

Yeah Im sure. The weapon its self had run and gun[no mods installed] I wen to Iron Ranch bought stock,mag,barrel, and scope ALL run and gun and nothing happened when I installed them.

Critical Errors
09-30-2013, 01:27 PM
The only thing I can think of is that the weapon is broken. You can submit a ticket in game with your issue. Or else remove the mods and re-buy run-n-gun to try it again. I've bought and installed the wrong ones myself sometimes without realizing it. With run-n-gun it's hard to know since the accuracy benefit doesn't show in the stats.