PDA

View Full Version : Infector suggestion - non nerf

ironcladtrash
10-01-2013, 08:55 PM
I do think the infectors are fine for new players since they don't have an option to play against similarly skilled players. It can help you get adjusted to the maps and how things flow. In those players hands infectors aren't that big a deal.

I suggest instead of nerfing them that once a person completes the 15 hours of PVP in Climbing the Ranks of Echelon 3 or could even be more generous and bump it to the 50 hours for Climbing the Ranks of Echelon 4 that you can't pick a loud out with in an infector.

Magick
10-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Trion overlooked somethings that about all infectors excpet the one that doesnt do viral dmg. There are a few things that really make it killler.....

duction
10-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Who said they are being nerf'd again?

JPlay
10-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Hate the big boooooomers more then the canker wars

Magick
10-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Who said they are being nerf'd again?

No one did. The OP was just making a suggestion.

duction
10-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Ahhh thought I'd missed some patch notes, they should un nerf the sawn offs a bit in my opinion.

ironcladtrash
10-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Ahhh thought I'd missed some patch notes, they should un nerf the sawn offs a bit in my opinion.

Yeah nothing missed, just wanted to throw a suggestion out there. It was the only way I could think of to quantify what made some one a new player or not.

Also agree on the sawed offs. The x bonuses for mags are awful to get.