PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for defiance

flax
10-02-2013, 04:37 PM
putting are thoughts into considerations Devs is a big thing for us players, service that always helps and also give feedback. playing this game in beta wasnt the best of openings but now this game has really come far. i see this game as another great mmo and honest dont stop the work you guys are doing. i know theres a few more bugs and errors to correct but overall this game is good. keep up the good work and the updates.

Shadow Andreas
10-02-2013, 04:45 PM
putting are thoughts into considerations Devs is a big thing for us players, service that always helps and also give feedback. playing this game in beta wasnt the best of openings but now this game has really come far. i see this game as another great mmo and honest dont stop the work you guys are doing. i know theres a few more bugs and errors to correct but overall this game is good. keep up the good work and the updates.

I agree....I enjoy playing and I am looking forward to the future of Defiance. This game has so much potential.....keep up the good work and thank you!

Turlagh
10-02-2013, 05:11 PM
I started paying Rift during closed beta, and I have a very high opinion of Trion because of the things they have done with that game.

At first I wasn't interested in Defiance due to the connection with Syfy...

Anyway, I bought Defiance a few weeks ago to get the Rift fluff that they are giving out, but I didn't install this game until a few days ago...and now I love it!

Skill
10-03-2013, 03:11 AM
I might be totally agreeing with you as well! This could be the best MMO shooter of 2013! I enjoy looking forward to the future of Defiance! This game has so much potential! The possibilities are endless! Possibly groundbreaking chat changes!

We should start more threads like this!

badprocess
10-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Totally agree too!

I started playing Defiance with the begining of the show, and still having fun so far. I'll playing until the servers's shutdown.

I know (because i'm developer) that this game type, like others, requires much work to become a great game, so i would like to encourage the Trion's devs. :)

SICK_VENDETTA
10-03-2013, 03:30 AM
yes i understand with the move trion is doing can slow down production a bit, but if they pull it off and steer into the direction they are headed. ill be a really happy person with spending money on bits