PDA

View Full Version : QUICK SHOUT OUT TO **Myll_Erik**

Tenz
01-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Epic thanks for explaining the difference i have been wondering about this for weeks now lol

Alpha is where we do a lot more of our testing involving quickly changing elements and often it's our "playground" where we intentionally mess around with things in order to see the result.

Beta is largely where we do a lot of our testing on the game. This is when we get to see the game react to a full living audience and we get to see how things work and how things break so we can fix them prior to launch. Is is a stress test - sure, but it's a lot more than that as well since during beta we get a lot more people involved. These people do stress our technology in good ways, but they also just point out bugs/issues we have been missing. The more eyeballs on a project the better! )

A clear explanation between the two. THANKS A BUNCH

Mouglea
01-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Theres my shout out for the dev's and forum mod's for actively rubbing shoulders with the unwashed mass's thatwe gamer's are oh and check your pockets for your wallets Dev's some people would steal for a beta key! :D

Super_Jagerman
01-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Lie, Cheat and Steal. I'd steal for a Beta Key...

Guknowit
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM

I'd kidnap a poodle for an Alpha key.

Tenz
01-23-2013, 01:41 PM
I'd kidnap a poodle for an Alpha key.

Theres my shout out for the dev's and forum mod's for actively rubbing shoulders with the unwashed mass's thatwe gamer's are oh and check your pockets for your wallets Dev's some people would steal for a beta key! :D

LOL, Much thanks for sure to all the people who make it possible

Myll_Erik
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Very welcome folks! I'm working my way through threads hoping to shed light where I can. :)

cab0218
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
I like that devs and forums mods actually talk to us and listen to our ideas. On the Halo Waypoint forums everyone is rude and no one else responds. Its always good when a game has good customer relations. I know that if I have a problem or question that it will be addressed.