PDA

View Full Version : The DAWN PATROL is getting together

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Is your clan disbanded....not playing any more? Do you want people to play Defiance with and support for missions, CoOps? Does getting together with like minded players, talking about Defiance and running and gunning sound fun? Then join the Dawn Patrol.

I will be creating a new clan, DAWN PATROL. We are just a few people that have fun running and gunning throughout Paradise. We normally get together every Saturday morning, 4-5am PST and play for a few hours. CRIXDA and I are also on throughout the week....running and gunning. We talk Defiance while running around doing....whatever we want and are always happy to help others. If you want to be part of our clan, send either CRIXDA or myself a request and we will be happy to add you.

There is no requirement to join....just a desire to play and a fun attitude. We would request that you be courteous of other clan members and just have fun.

Jet1337
10-04-2013, 01:45 PM
There's already another clan that picks up disbanded clans. Just saiyan.

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 01:54 PM
That's cool......I'm not trying to take anyone from other clans. Just throwing it out there for anyone who wants to run and gun with other people.

inox2980
10-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Is your clan disbanded....not playing any more? Do you want people to play Defiance with and support for missions, CoOps? Does getting together with like minded players, talking about Defiance and running and gunning sound fun? Then join the Dawn Patrol.

I will be creating a new clan, DAWN PATROL. We are just a few people that have fun running and gunning throughout Paradise. We normally get together every Saturday morning, 4-5am PST and play for a few hours. CRIXDA and I are also on throughout the week....running and gunning. We talk Defiance while running around doing....whatever we want and are always happy to help others. If you want to be part of our clan, send either CRIXDA or myself a request and we will be happy to add you.

There is no requirement to join....just a desire to play and a fun attitude. We would request that you be courteous of other clan members and just have fun.

Great idea.. I would run with you guys, but... platform :(

Rumeyes
10-04-2013, 02:00 PM
I will be creating a new clan, DAWN PATROL.

Good luck and have fun. Looks like its going to be an awesome crew.

( but shhh.. clan section.. shhh.. ;) )

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Great idea.. I would run with you guys, but... platform :(

Sorry inox2980......if you ever switch over....hit us up.

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Good luck and have fun. Looks like its going to be an awesome crew.

( but shhh.. clan section.. shhh.. ;) )

Sorry Rumeyes......I couldn't find it when I looked....but now that you mention that I found it. I post it there too now.

marshy
10-04-2013, 02:17 PM

Yeah let's all play together Wait how will we communicate the ui is horrid, chat is rubbish and we will all get kicked from the server every 10mins SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Sorry inox2980......if you ever switch over....hit us up.

Andreas, here's an Idea. If you have several Pc friends who like the idea, pick the one you talk to the most and have him/her setup a Dawn Patrol clan on Pc. You can do different stuff, but have them Know that as the Dawn Patrol, they should, you know, roll at dawn atleast a couple times a day. Other than that let the Pc crew do what they do, as long as they do the very basic requirement you ask. :cool:

If that works, you could find a Ps3 friend to do so as well. UNITE, and be on ALL platforms!

I will be a honorary member of your clan, but if I ACTUALLY join a new clan, it will be one of my own creation. Of course it will probably be small, but heck I like small well knit groups nowadawys. The big clans never seem to work for me .:)

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Yeah let's all play together Wait how will we communicate the ui is horrid, chat is rubbish and we will all get kicked from the server every 10mins SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN

Well....CRIXDA and I communicate through Xbox Live and in all of the time we have played on the dawn patrol, I got DC once and he hasn't that I'm aware of.

I understand it's a problem....and the UI sucks.....but we are making the best of the situation and will continue to play even if people don't want to join the clan. Just putting it out there for anyone who does.

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Andreas, here's an Idea. If you have several Pc friends who like the idea, pick the one you talk to the most and have him/her setup a Dawn Patrol clan on Pc. You can do different stuff, but have them Know that as the Dawn Patrol, they should, you know, roll at dawn atleast a couple times a day. Other than that let the Pc crew do what they do, as long as they do the very basic requirement you ask. :cool:

Good idea Atticus, I don't think I know anyone on PC....LOL. CRIXDA might.

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:28 PM

No smart person currently uses the game chat. On Xbox we use Party chat. On the other systems they also use a different chat service, so what's the prob?

Zugo
10-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Sounds like fun, I'm definetly not a 5AM on Saturday kinda guy though.

marshy
10-04-2013, 02:31 PM
No smart person currently uses the game chat. On Xbox we use Party chat. On the other systems they also use a different chat service, so what's the prob?

PS3 baby and defiance is the ONLY GAME I have to use my mobile phone to communicate

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Good idea Atticus, I don't think I know anyone on PC....LOL. CRIXDA might.

Well it sounds like Inox is atleast interested so if nothing else you could start with him. What I've seen of his posts, he is a decent clear-headed person for the most part. But yes see if Crixda knows a friend. I am sure it would be best to start with a friend as the founder of a clan's offshoot. If you can't then there is Inox and I am sure others if asked.

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:33 PM
PS3 baby and defiance is the ONLY GAME I have to use my mobile phone to communicate

You're the only one. All the other Ps3 players say they use a VOIP program of some kind.

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Sounds like fun, I'm definetly not a 5AM on Saturday kinda guy though.

I go to bed between 2 and 5 am myself. I am a night person NOT a dawn person! Andreas is well aware of it, but I may stay up until like 6 am one of these Saturdays just to hang.

Zugo
10-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I go to bed between 2 and 5 am myself. I am a night person NOT a dawn person! Andreas is well aware of it, but I may stay up until like 6 am one of these Saturdays just to hang.

Hmm, may be an option. I don't know how ridiculous I'd be after staying up till 4AM after one of my Friday nights, but it may be worth a shot.

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Hmm, may be an option. I don't know how ridiculous I'd be after staying up till 4AM after one of my Friday nights, but it may be worth a shot.

He keeps telling me, it doesn't have to be long. It would just be nice if peopl just stop in for a little while and have fun before heading to bed, or whatever. So we will see. LOL Winter is coming up anyway, if I am lucky, I can still climb into bed before I actually see ANY sunlight!

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:42 PM
He keeps telling me, it doesn't have to be long. It would just be nice if peopl just stop in for a little while and have fun before heading to bed, or whatever. So we will see. LOL Winter is coming up anyway, if I am lucky, I can still climb into bed before I actually see ANY sunlight!

We don't just play at dawn....the dawn patrol started because CRIXDA is East cost and I am West coast. We play at all different times....mine is usually dawn because of my adult responsibilities.

Atticus Batman
10-04-2013, 02:49 PM
We don't just play at dawn....the dawn patrol started because CRIXDA is East cost and I am West coast. We play at all different times....mine is usually dawn because of my adult responsibilities.

Yes and seeing as you are in Cali and I am in Wa, we are on the same time and that may be the best time to catch you on occassion.

Shadow Andreas
10-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Yes and seeing as you are in Cali and I am in Wa, we are on the same time and that may be the best time to catch you on occassion.

Once the woman goes back to work (she is in TV and Movie industry and in hiatus) I will have more afternoon/evening time.

Lillith Valerian
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm in Washington State. Oof. 4am. That's....hmm.

I'm not sure what my boyfriend would say if I woke him up by crawling out of bed at that time. He wonders why I still bother with this broken game. I wonder that myself sometimes, but when it works, it *is* a lot of fun. Sieges are my favorite thing to do.

GreyFate
10-04-2013, 07:40 PM

If I drag myself out of bed early enough maybe I'll look y'all up.

CRIXDA
10-04-2013, 08:27 PM
http://wiki.urbandead.com/images/7/75/24035_Dawn_patrol_logo_122_550lo.jpg

Ha ha ha!
It is always worth it, trust me.
Look at where Mickey's arms are pointing!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xqLlkhN6yKk/THZF_GuNm9I/AAAAAAAAB8w/LIK9FrtMlQ0/s1600/vintage+mickey+mouse+watch.JPG

DAWN PATROL TIME, BABY!
"Have Cool, Will Travel!"

Defenze
10-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey there. Just a note to say I get home from work around 3:30am. I get on and can never find anyone to run with. I am on CST so if your in the West, that makes it around 1:30am. Obviously the eastern time is around 4:30am. If your on around those times look me up. GT:Agent Shaun McTaggart. XBL:Best Defenze.

Jester
10-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Please limit yourself to only ONE thread for recruiting.

Make sure to keep it in the proper section as well.

Thank you.