PDA

View Full Version : Whats the lowest reload possible on a tachmag pulser?

jr_smurf_dog
10-06-2013, 08:39 AM
I have one with qm syn, a reload roll, and fully modded with no fastaction reloader. Its a 1.0 now, will it go lower if i put the fast action reloader? Or is 1.0 the lowest it can go?

crasher
10-06-2013, 11:18 AM
I have one with qm syn, a reload roll, and fully modded with no fastaction reloader. Its a 1.0 now, will it go lower if i put the fast action reloader? Or is 1.0 the lowest it can go?
I have a Blu TMP with no mods that I mastered. It's got 2 rolls and a bonus roll.
The two rolls are: 0.85 Reload, 0.90 Reload.
The Mastery roll is 0.91 Reload.

It's Total Reload is 0.90.

alienstookmybeer
10-06-2013, 01:46 PM

If my math and memory are right, the initial reload is 1.5 seconds.

Add all the bonuses: the 2 initial rolls like Crasher has is 25%, mastery bonus on an orange would be 15%, skill level 20 in SMGs is 5%, Quartermaster synergy should be 15%, and Rapid reloader mag is 15% so you could shave off 75% of the time and make it .4 seconds (round from .375) if you had the luckiest combination of rolls imaginable.

Critical Errors
10-06-2013, 01:51 PM
I have an Epic Cannneer with double reload and fast mag.

x0.88 Reload
x0.85 Reload
x0.85 Reload from Mag
Total Reload: 0.8 currently. (Will go down more when I level SMG's)

So yes, put the Fast action on!

alienstookmybeer
10-06-2013, 01:55 PM
I have an Epic Cannneer with double reload and fast mag.

x0.88 Reload
x0.85 Reload
x0.85 Reload from Mag
Total Reload: 0.8 currently. (Will go down more when I level SMG's)

So yes, put the Fast action on!

I don't know if I would endorse the fast action on a tachmag. Maybe we need Nilxain to come in here and do a full benefit analysis!

That mod only shaves off 1/5 of a second on the reload. I'd go with the 50% mag mod to add 25 rounds to it before needing to reload.

jr_smurf_dog
10-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Its at 1.0 now w/o the fast action, someone said it would go to .9 or .8 reload, but i would rather have a extra 28 mag instead of .1 more reload.... If it when down to 0.5 which i doubt it can, than i would...

Leslannatrix
10-06-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't know if I would endorse the fast action on a tachmag. Maybe we need Nilxain to come in here and do a full benefit analysis!

That mod only shaves off 1/5 of a second on the reload. I'd go with the 50% mag mod to add 25 rounds to it before needing to reload.

Depends on your perks I guess, but if you have Pumped Up reloading recharges your EGO power. Adding more ammo makes reloading occur less often, so less uptime on your ego power.

Critical Errors
10-06-2013, 02:17 PM

1: It's a Syphon Cannoneer, so reload is important because of the synergy.
2: It has Ego on Full reload and I use Pumped Up, so reload is also important.

alienstookmybeer
10-06-2013, 02:32 PM
1: It's a Syphon Cannoneer, so reload is important because of the synergy.
2: It has Ego on Full reload and I use Pumped Up, so reload is also important.

For you it could make sense. I wouldn't recommend for OP's quartermaster synergy tachmag though.