PDA

View Full Version : End Game

Sojuorn
10-07-2013, 08:49 AM
so log in chk for something todo..........suicide for 5 mins non stop give away 100k script n two oranges theres nutn todo after 5k ego.........................give us something its a MMO not haha u reached 5k ego now roll new toon *** dat have 3 toons almost all to 5k cant keep playn w/o nething todo game 100% soloable how many reruns before something todo.........first MMO in history with no end game /wrist bored beyond belief ......give end gamers content were ***n bored BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sojuorn
10-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skill
10-07-2013, 08:55 AM
The fact you reached 5k EGO.. Damn. Respect man, but end game content for PAST 5k EGO? Dude, you must be dreaming. They don't even have content for the 4-5k EGO range. Unless you want to call the pursuits grind gamecontent.

Forget about it, you know some things that may happen, you know most things wont happen.

Specific new content for 5k EGO+ is definately one of the latter.

Sojuorn
10-07-2013, 09:03 AM
plz dont give me more data recorders or new broken pursuits. new hardcore co ops new land mass nething but the same ole **** maybe volge arkfalls need some content that isnt soloable please its a mmo shouldnt be able to solo it

Shadow Andreas
10-07-2013, 10:45 AM
plz dont give me more data recorders or new broken pursuits. new hardcore co ops new land mass nething but the same ole **** maybe volge arkfalls need some content that isnt soloable please its a mmo shouldnt be able to solo it

In the last live stream Trick did mention they are looking into "HARD" mode....but no ETA for it.

Skill
10-07-2013, 10:47 AM
In the last live stream Trick did mention they are looking into "HARD" mode....but no ETA for it.

The guy is already 5k EGO. I'm sure he isnt waiting to replay the storyline 5 times over (again) or co-ops with mobs doing a tad higher dps.

Shadow Andreas
10-07-2013, 11:14 AM
The guy is already 5k EGO. I'm sure he isnt waiting to replay the storyline 5 times over (again) or co-ops with mobs doing a tad higher dps.

I understand....but he did mention a hard mode....so I thought I would put it out there that they did say they want to add that.

CRIXDA
10-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey man,
It isn't the destination bro, it's the JOURNEY.
Even more so, It is who You walk the road with. Yeah, Defiance can be pretty tough and It can frustrate You.
Sometimes You need to reframe Your mind and change how You percieve what You are looking at.
We make Defiance fun and exciting in new ways by refreshing it with new people and new adventures.
It might not work for You, but it works for the DAWN PATROL.

Xtorma
10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
They talk about how the Volge come out to raid and then retreat into their underground bases. We have found the entrence to one such stronghold in Washington square.

Dark Matter is on the rebound after the loss of Nim Shondu. They have started stock piling weapons and ark tech and begun training new recruits in the old presidio military base .

The raiders have built a small city on Alcatraz island. It's like the Tortuga of Defiance. It's leader (insert appropriate evil sounding name here), is said to have delved deep into the bedrock and created a research facility and weapons manufacturing complex.

The 99'ers have begun their final transformation into pure machine, and have enlisted the help of the scrappers to complete the transformation technology.

The mutants have begun to delve deeper into the refinement of adreno. They have a siphon complex in the old San Francisco Mint.

The Hellbugs have begun to show signs of communal intelligence. Tactics are starting to be used in raids, and technology is being targeted for theft. The equipment seems to all be taken to a cavern complex whose entrance is in the old Dutch windmill in golden gate park.

20 man raids.
4 stages 1-1.5 hours each with a mini boss at end.
Progress can be saved after each boss fight.
A final stage with the main boss.
Mini bosses drop blue, purple and very rarely orange weapons. Each weapon is unique to the mini boss and drop no where else in game.
Final boss drops purple and very rarely orange unique items. The final boss items have 1 extra ability, so a purple is equivalent to orange and the boss orange is better than a normal one

New titles.
New uniforms and clothes.
New vehicles.
New goals.

End game.

Shadow Andreas
10-07-2013, 11:37 AM
They talk about how the Volge come out to raid and then retreat into their underground bases. We have found the entrence to one such stronghold in Washington square.

Dark Matter is on the rebound after the loss of Nim Shondu. They have started stock piling weapons and ark tech and begun training new recruits in the old presidio military base .

The raiders have built a small city on Alcatraz island. It's like the Tortuga of Defiance. It's leader (insert appropriate evil sounding name here), is said to have delved deep into the bedrock and created a research facility and weapons manufacturing complex.

The 99'ers have begun their final transformation into pure machine, and have enlisted the help of the scrappers to complete the transformation technology.

The mutants have begun to delve deeper into the refinement of adreno. They have a siphon complex in the old San Francisco Mint.

The Hellbugs have begun to show signs of communal intelligence. Tactics are starting to be used in raids, and technology is being targeted for theft. The equipment seems to all be taken to a cavern complex whose entrance is in the old Dutch windmill in golden gate park.

20 man raids.
Mini bosses drop blue, purple and very rarely orange weapons. Each weapon is unique to the mini boss and drop no where else in game.
Final boss drops purple and very rarely orange unique items. The final boss items have 1 extra ability, so a purple is equivalent to orange and the boss orange is better than a normal one

New titles.
New vehicles.
New goals.

End game.

Really good concepts there....PM them to Dahanese. CRIXDA and I were talking about a story line involving Van Bach and an ArkTech intelligence that has taken him over.....it was really cool....but I didn't write any of it down, LOL.

N3gativeCr33p
10-07-2013, 12:07 PM

Heck, I will be happy to see a reduction on the current prices of outfits in the game. They're ridiculously overpriced as it stands right now.

Rumeyes
10-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Heck, I will be happy to see a reduction on the current prices of outfits in the game. They're ridiculously overpriced as it stands right now.

Could be me, but ive seen some cheaper helmets and suits in the store. Could these be new?

I can understand it would be unfair to suddenly cheapen the prices of the old suits..

Sanguinesun
10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Terraria got a new update last week :P

Lillith Valerian
10-07-2013, 05:39 PM

20 man raids.

New titles.
New vehicles.
New goals.

End game.

My nipples just got pointy.

But fantasy scenarios like this, of things we'd actually *want*, are ignored in favor of....grenade changes, ammo spikes, and yet another type of Ark fall (while existing ones remain chronically glitched)....

Grymms
10-07-2013, 05:51 PM

Yeah and im "Looking" at a game company that has taken haalf a year amd we still havent seen the 2nd dlc.....

Yeah we will see hard mode sometime before this game finishes bleeding out.

Havent you figured it out yet?
Trion has no hope for this gsme to last much longer. They are just trying to crap out the required dlc to prevent lawsuits that will ripe any and all profit from rifts. If this game doesnt hit the promised 5dlc..... Trion will be forced to close doors.

The little engine that couldn't....it gave a half assed attempt but failed misserably

Xtorma
10-08-2013, 03:56 AM
My nipples just got pointy.

But fantasy scenarios like this, of things we'd actually *want*, are ignored in favor of....grenade changes, ammo spikes, and yet another type of Ark fall (while existing ones remain chronically glitched)....

In all fairness, what I have written here constitutes a cubic butt load of work to make possible. What I would like to see is one or two raids released with each dlc. Slow but steady progress toward a more mmo-like game. Right now this game is simply a single player gambling parlor, with some aspects of multi-player thrown in. It is quite fun, but that will eventually wear thin.

Ark falls and volge sieges are fun, but they are zerg fests. What would be nice would be bosses you have to figure out a strategy for other than just throw a bunch of lead at them.

As far as the unique weapons are concerned, people can deny it all they want, but folks like to show off the fruits of their conquests. It is my opinion that a lot of players would like something they can carry around and use that says they beat the hardest content in the game, and not that they got lucky with a lock box.

N3gativeCr33p
10-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Could be me, but ive seen some cheaper helmets and suits in the store. Could these be new?

I can understand it would be unfair to suddenly cheapen the prices of the old suits..

I've still been seeing a majority of them priced at 880 bits.

And unfair? Sales happen all the time... people need to get over it.

DrJest
10-08-2013, 06:25 AM

20 man raids.

New titles.
New vehicles.
New goals.

End game.

That's definitively what we need !
Some epic Raid battles with different degree of difficulties alike this casuals and Hardcore gamers can find what they want through those Raids.
Damn, Trion have the experience of it with Rift, they had done Great Boss Battles with tricky strats!
I'm so surprised and disappointed that's not present in Defiance.
It could had kept so much players by this PVE aspect...

Lillith Valerian
10-08-2013, 09:01 AM
I was always under the impression that without a monthly subscription, purchasing outfits and such are the way Trion keeps the lights on, and the staff fed with plenty of Ramen Noodles. They're purely a personal decision for purchase, and not necessary. This is my first MMO tho, so maybe I'm wrong. I have no problem with the prices.

My problems have to do with General Steve. Why did I purchase one to fulfill the human need to distinguish myself if I just look the same to everyone else? Also, I would like to slap the developer that created the female Irathian versions of some of the outfits...

Elastik Spastik
10-08-2013, 09:10 AM
We really do need epic raids that need at the very least 10 people. Would love to see a squad battling foes on epic scales. The arkfalls and sieges need to be at least 10 times as hard (depending how many people are there) and have 10 times more minor enemies to fight at these instances.

KylieDog
10-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Without classes all anyone needs do is point and shoot like a monkey can do. Will never be challenging, so any end game content would just get steamrolled anyway.

Xtorma
10-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Without classes all anyone needs do is point and shoot like a monkey can do. Will never be challenging, so any end game content would just get steamrolled anyway.

This is called "thinking inside the box"