zambeezi
10-07-2013, 01:23 PM
See attached photo...

crasher
10-07-2013, 01:28 PM
See attached photo...

The 5 volge sieges.
They will tic off as you do them.

They look like that because it's just a bit of broken code in the graphical interface.

Sanguinesun
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
See attached photo...

Dev's didnt finish their work due to forgetting put in the appropriate info. That's all.

dahanese
10-07-2013, 02:12 PM
See attached photo...

A bug we're fixing! They work properly but the fix to that text is in testing.

zambeezi
10-07-2013, 02:56 PM
The 5 volge sieges.
Dev's didnt finish their work due to forgetting put in the appropriate info. That's all.

So, nothing's changed then in the past 3 months...

zambeezi
10-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Can you blame me for not believing you? Thanks for the reply though...

hardy83
10-07-2013, 03:02 PM
So, nothing's changed then in the past 3 months...

3 month? That pursuit didn't have a list of 5 locations when it came out. It only listed one stating to do all 5 sieges, at which point it wouldn't complete.

CRIXDA
10-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I am curious.
At which point did it become okay to act like a total JackWagon to someone behind the sweet anonimity of the internet?
Why-O-why, do we feel the need to treat Elizabeth with a total lack of any kind of respect whatsoever, I wonder? Oh, I know why. Because Dahanese works for Trion, and Trion is everyone's sworn enemy that only wants our money and doesn't want to fix their own product and improve our game experience - regardless of the time that We spend with Elizabeth, Greg and Trick EVERY FRIDAY talking about this stuff and trying to work it all out.
So go ahead and just be a jerk if You feel the need to, Dahanese will continue being nice and trying to do her job as well as she can anyway regardless.
Flippin' A-holes, man.

dahanese
10-07-2013, 04:41 PM

No problem. And we're going to be hotfixing tomorrow to remedy this!

BarrySciFi
10-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Whether it gets fixed or not, it WORKS. That's all that matters. I just wrote down the 5 Sieges and marked them out as I completed them. It works.

Nefarious
10-07-2013, 09:03 PM

What a **** response.

I hope you nvr complete the Volge Violence pursuit.

crasher
10-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Whether it gets fixed or not, it WORKS. That's all that matters. I just wrote down the 5 Sieges and marked them out as I completed them. It works.
I know what you're saying, but part of the reason for the interface to be neat and tidy is because it's an indication of a professional application. The other part is because there ARE people who will pick up the game and get to this part and then have to spend cumulative man-hours deciphering just WTF it means, just like we did to this point.

We know what it means, and can gloss over it, they wont know, and it'll not only break the immersion but be one of those nagging/sticky details where they have to wonder whether they came to the right conclusion or not....

And in the end, whats the point of having to wonder, when it could have just been done right in the first place. My thanks to the team of devs for being in the 'making it work' phase as Daha stated.

zambeezi
10-08-2013, 02:27 AM
I am curious.
At which point did it become okay to act like a total JackWagon to someone behind the sweet anonimity of the internet?
Why-O-why, do we feel the need to treat Elizabeth with a total lack of any kind of respect whatsoever, I wonder? Oh, I know why. Because Dahanese works for Trion, and Trion is everyone's sworn enemy that only wants our money and doesn't want to fix their own product and improve our game experience - regardless of the time that We spend with Elizabeth, Greg and Trick EVERY FRIDAY talking about this stuff and trying to work it all out.
So go ahead and just be a jerk if You feel the need to, Dahanese will continue being nice and trying to do her job as well as she can anyway regardless.
Flippin' A-holes, man.

So thanking her showed disrespect?

zambeezi
10-08-2013, 02:30 AM
What a **** response.

I hope you nvr complete the Volge Violence pursuit.

Ouch! You've got me and it really hurts.

zambeezi
10-08-2013, 02:51 AM
It actually displayed correctly last time I logged on (just over 5 weeks ago) and when I logged in on Sunday it was messed up.

Cool, thank you for the update. My apologies for being disrespectful.

N3gativeCr33p
10-08-2013, 05:40 AM

No idea, but it makes ignoring people that much easier... ;)

CRIXDA
10-08-2013, 06:33 AM
If I offend someone for defending Elizabeth/Dahanese, I apologize.
The bugs and glitches in this game are not HER fault.
I know that Dahanese plays Defiance and deals with the same stuff that we all do, handles the same things that we do.
We need to try and remember that a Trion employee that has nothing to do with coding or debugging or network doesn't need our ire because of a game issue.
If You'll notice, Dahanese will always try and bend over backward to help us and in my opinion, that kind of relationship makes a difference between a smaller company like Trion and It's consumers.
I don't get anything for defending Trion, I just try and work with them as a kind of "partner" to make Defiance better for all of us.
I believe that it helps, and I learned a long time ago that You catch a lot more flies with honey than You do with vinegar.