PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting Keys During Arkfalls?

SyRpFy88
10-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Sometimes I don't get keys from arkfalls, just 4000 exp and the scrip. Happens weather or not I have been there from the start or if I got there just before the end which is understandable for that one.

Do I have to be high in the ranks? cause I thought the score was pretty useless considering its PvE. Sometimes I'm trying to level up something that doesn't give me the big points.

But honestly the only reason to go chasing arkfalls is to get keys and if your not getting them kinda makes you angry lol

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else? Do you somewhat have to have a certain score?

Deunan
10-08-2013, 12:00 AM
You have to do enough damage or enough BMG regeneration. It takes very little regeneration on other players to max out your keys except for Dark Matter Arkfalls, and even then it's not a lot. If I'm among a small group at a minor Arkfall, I use my BMG to do a little regeneration in the beginning to ensure keys before switching out to another weapon.

Arran
10-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Im kinda a vet when it comes to tagging arkfalls. Yesterday there was no1 else there so I completed it alone. Over 1mil score & no jecking keys. Just 4000xp which is also useless as im ego 5000.

crasher
10-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Im kinda a vet when it comes to tagging arkfalls. Yesterday there was no1 else there so I completed it alone. Over 1mil score & no jecking keys. Just 4000xp which is also useless as im ego 5000.
I really wish there was some point to all that XP that just spills on the ground.

LITTLE B1RD
10-08-2013, 04:43 AM
It happened to me the other night on the EU server.

It was only me and one other player tagging the AF's in a major scrapper AF.

We hit each of the small ones, destroyed the crystals before the timer ran out on each one, then, nothing but the 4000xp.

When I told my son what happened, he said he thinks that all the small ones (collectively, not individually) have to be completed within a certain amount of time in order for the final big one to pop.

It made sense, because, with it only being 2 of us, even though we destroyed the crystals at each one in time, it did take us awhile to get through all of them.

I'm sure Crasher, Batman, or another experienced vet can confirm or deny this.

Killuquick
10-08-2013, 07:14 AM
I solo quite a lot at minors this week as was levelling infectors to 20. It happened quite often using only an infector.

brudevo
10-08-2013, 01:38 PM
You can heal your decoy with a bmg if you are alone, Its the first thing I do at the first minor of a major arkfall,always get keys.

Spiltmilk
10-08-2013, 01:59 PM
This happens at Minor arkfalls. It's because of little damage or no bmg regeneration. It's always handy to carry a BMG as a secondary into any arkfall to make sure you are getting the maximum amount of keys. You have to be healing them and that can't happen if they're not damaged.

You can heal your decoy with a bmg if you are alone, Its the first thing I do at the first minor of a major arkfall,always get keys.

That's good advice.

As for Major arkfalls, you or someone has to finish the last stage within the time limit to get the keys. The time limit was never an issue at arkfalls before but I guess with the departure of some players, it's something to keep in mind.