PDA

View Full Version : The List

Pilot
10-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Is there a list out there that has all the players stats on it, to see how good or bad you are at this game by comparison to others? Just asking.

Arsenic_Touch
10-09-2013, 04:21 AM
Closest thing was on the my ego page but that never went anywhere and only showed the ranking for clan members.

Vox Animus
10-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Closest thing was on the my ego page but that never went anywhere and only showed the ranking for clan members.

Hm.. Player Hub, yeah.

Bonehead
10-09-2013, 04:41 AM
That might be a bit problematic for them in that there might not be very many names on it.

Pilot
10-09-2013, 06:44 AM
What are you getting at Bonehead, not many names?

kendillin
10-09-2013, 06:54 AM
That might be a bit problematic for them in that there might not be very many names on it.

Or, the names on it would be the old exploiters still.
Also, there's a leaderboard after every event.

Pilot
10-09-2013, 07:06 AM
I'm just saying it would be nice to have something more to aim for and ... ya maybe a little bit of bragging rights. Just looking for something more.

kendillin
10-09-2013, 07:26 AM
i'm just saying it would be nice to have something more to aim for and ... Ya maybe a little bit of bragging rights. Just looking for something more.

more?... You want more??

Bonehead
10-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Or, the names on it would be the old exploiters still.
Also, there's a leaderboard after every event.

hadn't thought of that but it's a good point.

Atticus Batman
10-09-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm just saying it would be nice to have something more to aim for and ... ya maybe a little bit of bragging rights. Just looking for something more.

If you want bragging rights play call of duty. In theory this game was supposed to show that we can all play together, NOT be competitive jerks who ALWAYS have to outdo everyone else. Just stomp your friends and you'll already know you are the best in the group that actually cares about wether you're good or not.

Pilot
10-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Not trying to offend anyone, I really don't play video games. I just keep going around doing the same thing trying to get better. Just wanted something to strive for. Oh and I always play alone. Can't really talk to anyone in the game, you can extrapolate what ever you want out the statement

jarmin kell
10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
If you want bragging rights play call of duty. In theory this game was supposed to show that we can all play together, NOT be competitive jerks who ALWAYS have to outdo everyone else. Just stomp your friends and you'll already know you are the best in the group that actually cares about wether you're good or not.

Atticus just cranky...Joker put a whoopi cushion in his batmobile....

Atticus Batman
10-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Atticus just cranky...Joker put a whoopi cushion in his batmobile....

Admit you did it Jarmin.

as for not talking to people, that is why most people do NOT use the crappy in game chat. Qw use the other chat options available on our system of choice.

jarmin kell
10-12-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm a terrorist.in this game I've seen people on the floor injure while I kill the volge but I step over them or jump over them when I kill the volge... Marine Corp tactic baby secure the scene then tend to the injure.. plus there no medics in the Corp..

Plus speaking on volge

kendillin
10-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Not trying to offend anyone, I really don't play video games. I just keep going around doing the same thing trying to get better. Just wanted something to strive for. Oh and I always play alone. Can't really talk to anyone in the game, you can extrapolate what ever you want out the statement

Anyway... If you're on xbox na hit me up. I'm pretty new too. But could maybe help.

kendillin
10-12-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm a terrorist.in this game I've seen people on the floor injure while I kill the volge but I step over them or jump over them when I kill the volge... Marine Corp tactic baby secure the scene then tend to the injure.. plus there no medics in the Corp..

Plus speaking on volgethat's nice.
I don't have trouble making those leaderboards ( frequently up there) and I always try to help. ( even if it's wasted effort) But to each his own I guess.

3rdpig
10-13-2013, 10:53 AM

Plus speaking on volge

There's no reason to revive at seiges and I won't do it until there's a lull in the action. There is no negatives to extracting when you spawn within meters of where you died.

jarmin kell
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
There is no reason. Dude just extract you extract right by the volge. But if you want to wait for someone to res you and not waste 180 script just don't wait for me to res you.

Ohh but on a good note do res arkfalls sucks to drive far to get back in arkfall.

kendillin
10-14-2013, 05:28 AM
There is no reason. Dude just extract you extract right by the volge. But if you want to wait for someone to res you and not waste 180 script just don't wait for me to res you.

Ohh but on a good note do res arkfalls sucks to drive far to get back in arkfall.
I know there's no reason. ( morals) Didn't want the already wary new guy to think everyone's gonna "walk all over him" though.
PS- I prefer to extract during sieges, always seems to put you in nice flanking position to the group that just overran you.