PDA

View Full Version : Dekuso turret gens.. Glitch, bug or intended

VicousBlood
10-09-2013, 09:24 PM
I wanted to post this a long while back and just plain forgot about it. But, has anyone ever noticed cluster weapons like the Ground Pounder, Mass Cannon and Swarm Cannon bypass the turret generator shield cover and still destroys them while they are closed? Is this a glitch, bug or intended behavior? The last shot in the video shows this most clearly. Youtube really screwed this video in processing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ylR5HaqjI

Holy Bahamut3
10-09-2013, 09:26 PM
I hope its intended, its one of the only ways to take him down in less than 5min.

Kaiselius
10-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I wanted to post this a long while back and just plain forgot about it. But, has anyone ever noticed cluster weapons like the Ground Pounder, Mass Cannon and Swarm Cannon bypass the turret generator shield cover and still destroys them while they are closed? Is this a glitch, bug or intended behavior? The last shot in the video shows this most clearly. Youtube really screwed this video in processing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ylR5HaqjI

Most likely a glitch since you can do the same thing to shielded scrapper arkcores.

Atticus Batman
10-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Most likely a glitch since you can do the same thing to shielded scrapper arkcores.

A glitch that should have NEVER been mentioned or recorded. Now they will fix it, like the glitch that allowed you to continue reviving a fallen player if you kept holding the revive button up your own death.

VicousBlood
10-10-2013, 02:05 AM
I've gone with many a pug party, and have beaten him in under the 5 minute mark, the right way or the way it was probably intended to be done. I don't see why it shouldn't be noted. With all the bugs, exploits, and problems people complain about, is the only time something like this is not a problem is if it makes it easier on us?

Atticus Batman
10-10-2013, 02:11 AM
I've gone with many a pug party, and have beaten him in under the 5 minute mark, the right way or the way it was probably intended to be done. I don't see why it shouldn't be noted. With all the bugs, exploits, and problems people complain about, is the only time something like this not a problem is if it makes it easier on us?

It does need fixed at some point, yes. But the devs will see this minor issue and choose to fix it instead of the MAJOR ones tha NEEDED foxed since alpha/beta testing. Then they will wonder why people are complaining about bugs when they fix bugs right away, all the time pretending we don't notice the major bugs that are left untouched.

I love this game, still play it and I am sure most are aware I defend plenty about it, but I am against fixing minor bugs that don't matter just so you can pretend major bugs don't exsist, and that is exactly what they have been doing from the start. Why help them with their smoke and mirrors game? We can report the insignificant bugs later, when the major issues have been resolved.

VicousBlood
10-10-2013, 02:25 AM
Yeah it's a good game, but it's hard to see them even fixing the major bugs when they haven't learned from their past mistakes. As I had stated on another post about charge blades being attack speed exploited. That was a major mistake of data being client sided as before allowing speed hacking. Yet they seem to have made the same mistake again.