PDA

View Full Version : If you buy bits read this

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 05:26 PM
myself and others will no longer be paying to keep the lights on at trion studios, i will not be buying bits anymore to help support a dying game. this is beyond stupid your trying to tell me we have to wait 5 to 6 weeks every time we want a loot weekend? the game is allready dead and youve either changed to many of the game mechanics put dlc's out 2 months late and other various dumb stuff, buying boosts and loosing days and hours to server shut downs? theres around maybe and thats a strong maybe 2000 people online at any point in time anymore open world MMO lol your kidding me right? if you do one thing right trion you would have dropped a loot weekend on grand theft auto's launch date weekend, if you dident want to completely loose the majority of the rest of your fan base. ive had 10 people quit defiance for good because trion wants to try and drain your pockets. i know people that have quit the game with over 500 million scrip and about a billion in guns. ooo maybe itll be stupid car weekend that no one wants omg your marketing team wait is there a marketing team? i could fill a room full of children that could sell the game better, the game has no fun factor left to it im sorry trion but this is joke sincerly the defiance community.

ill speak for the masses no ones happy with this game anymore i will never buy a never product developed by your studio

trion wont fix shield glitches

they fix things that were not broken ie. nades immunizer's

they wont do anything to stimlate the "defiance economy" ie. loot weekends

they nerf saws A PVE WEAPON????? because they were to expensive

they have no leeway with SYFY the people who pay for the game i dont even and never will watch the show

they just want your money 2 dollars at a time to pay the few people that still work for the company IE. boosts

sign or bump if your with me

GeneCo
10-11-2013, 05:31 PM
OK... Bye.

TAG
10-11-2013, 05:32 PM
myself and others will no longer be paying to keep the lights on at trion studios, i will not be buying bits anymore to help support a dying game. this is beyond stupid your trying to tell me we have to wait 5 to 6 weeks every time we want a loot weekend? the game is allready dead and youve either changed to many of the game mechanics put dlc's out 2 months late and other various dumb stuff, buying boosts and loosing days and hours to server shut downs? theres around maybe and thats a strong maybe 2000 people online at any point in time anymore open world MMO lol your kidding me right? if you do one thing right trion you would have dropped a loot weekend on grand theft auto's launch date weekend, if you dident want to completely loose the majority of the rest of your fan base. ive had 10 people quit defiance for good because trion wants to try and drain your pockets. i know people that have quit the game with over 500 million scrip and about a billion in guns. ooo maybe itll be stupid car weekend that no one wants omg your marketing team wait is there a marketing team? i could fill a room full of children that could sell the game better, the game has no fun factor left to it im sorry trion but this is joke sincerly the defiance community.

ill speak for the masses no ones happy with this game anymore i will never buy a never product developed by your studio

trion wont fix shield glitches

they fix things that were not broken ie. nades immunizer's

they wont do anything to stimlate the "defiance economy" ie. loot weekends

they nerf saws A PVE WEAPON????? because they were to expensive

they have no leeway with SYFY the people who pay for the game i dont even and never will watch the show

they just want your money 2 dollars at a time to pay the few people that still work for the company IE. boosts

this is my petition of trion sign or bump if your with me

Petitions are not allowed unfortunately.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Loot weekends are pointless and just give us a bunch of useless white stuff to scrap, but good bye.

xxxbuds4mexxx
10-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Loot weekends are pointless and just give us a bunch of useless white stuff to scrap, but good bye.

You don't like loot weekend..... Lmfao. You broke ***

TriGlav 2000
10-11-2013, 05:53 PM
You don't like loot weekend..... Lmfao. You broke ***
Because mobs don't drop purples or oranges.

xxxbuds4mexxx
10-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Because mobs don't drop purples or oranges.

Wow r you re tar ded or just stupid.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:01 PM
you dont like arc salvage and free scrip to buy and or pull orange weapons ? i either hit hit a nerd ehhem i mean nerve with some one or some of you guys are the ultimate tion/defiance fan boys

BloodMight
10-11-2013, 06:04 PM
i clicked on this expecting some one to be whining about how expensive the cash shop is or how crap the items are but nope all I see is a complete and utter crap rant that is not even relevant to the topic header.

Ive played this game a few months now, I dont have any dlc and prob wont buy any like a lot of other people. Also ive never once felt like I needed to buy anything on the cash shop other than maybe one time I wanted a piece of cosmetic gear but cosmetics can be achieved so why bother when I can just fool my self into a false sense of achievement and actually get it w/o paying.

The game sure does feel dead but If they actually create a chat just like any other mmo and fix some party/pvp issues im almost positive this game will pick up again, for a little while =p.

So yea like GenCo said "bye",a lot people on the internet have no dignity....what ever happened to dying quietly.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:05 PM
you dont like arc salvage and free scrip to buy and or pull orange weapons ? i either hit hit a nerd ehhem i mean nerve with some one or some of you guys are the ultimate tion/defiance fan boys

Not broke. I have plenty of scrip and salvage doing Arkfalls, sieges, arenas, emergencies, co-ops and PvP. Not to mention I am on xbox, where there is no shortage of scrip. I can take 1 orange and sell it, and make more scrip than you could during one whole loot weekend on Ps3 or Pc.

Besides the loot weekends are lame. You can get just as much loot, or maybe more by equipping all the loot perks.

Steel Fire
10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
So, OP confuses me... doesn't want to buy bits because of a lack of loot weekends. I can't say I really see how the two are related.

Then there's the veiled rant about boosts. If you don't want to buy boosts, don't buy boosts. Considering the slow pace of content addition, what's the real point of buying boosts? Unless you're addicted to the typical MMO scheme of requiring rapid XP acquisition and wealth gain to be able to play the "good stuff" and buy the "best/rare" gear. Defiance clearly isn't that type of game since content isn't gated and gear is readily available.

Would everyone like more content? Most certainly. Would we like it sooner rather than later? Definitely. Did the dev team get a hatchet taken to it not that long ago and required to make a move to new offices in a different city? Yep, that happened. Might be worth considering before going off on a wild rant.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Not broke. I have plenty of scrip and salvage doing Arkfalls, sieges, arenas, emergencies, co-ops and PvP. Not to mention I am on xbox, where there is no shortage of scrip. I can take 1 orange and sell it, and make more scrip than you could during one whole loot weekend on Ps3 or Pc.

Besides the loot weekends are lame. You can get just as much loot, or maybe more by equipping all the loot perks.

well im sorry you think that batman lol you maybe the most ignorant person ive found yet i doubt you can even compare to myself and for that matter anyone else i know seiges emegency lol ur kidding me right ??? these words are not even in my defiance vocabulary that's sad the ive never seen you on the leader board in pvp you will allways see me at the top striperlla

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:11 PM
So, OP confuses me... doesn't want to buy bits because of a lack of loot weekends. I can't say I really see how the two are related.

Then there's the veiled rant about boosts. If you don't want to buy boosts, don't buy boosts. Considering the slow pace of content addition, what's the real point of buying boosts? Unless you're addicted to the typical MMO scheme of requiring rapid XP acquisition and wealth gain to be able to play the "good stuff" and buy the "best/rare" gear. Defiance clearly isn't that type of game since content isn't gated and gear is readily available.

Would everyone like more content? Most certainly. Would we like it sooner rather than later? Definitely. Did the dev team get a hatchet taken to it not that long ago and required to make a move to new offices in a different city? Yep, that happened. Might be worth considering before going off on a wild rant.

He buys loot boosts on loot weekends (even though boosts are broke) so he gets more loot than necesarry because he is under the false impression that scrip means something and that there is no other way of getting enough ark salvage to buy enough keycodes to try his luck at the random lockboxes hoping for a lame orange, he could just buy from a forumite for less time/trouble/effort and be guaranteed a weapon that he'd actually use.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:14 PM
He buys loot boosts on loot weekends (even though boosts are broke) so he gets more loot than necesarry because he is under the false impression that scrip means something and that there is no other way of getting enough ark salvage to buy enough keycodes to try his luck at the random lockboxes hoping for a lame orange, he could just buy from a forumite for less time/trouble/effort and be guaranteed a weapon that he'd actually use.

apparently batman possibly took a really hard hit to the head or somthing uhhhhm well if your such a avid defiance player you would have heard of sutro tower maybe you could go check youtube and tell me im wrong

Steel Fire
10-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Right... so a typical MMORPG player rather than a shooter player. Makes perfect sense now.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:15 PM
well im sorry you think that batman lol you maybe the most ignorant person ive found yet i doubt you can even compare to myself and for that matter anyone else i know seiges emegency lol ur kidding me right ??? these words are not even in my defiance vocabulary that's sad the ive never seen you on the leader board in pvp you will allways see me at the top striperlla

I am on the leaderboard plenty and without all the lameass exploits and cheats. I am probably the only sniper left in Pvp that doesn't use a charge-sniper. But I don't play alot of PvP because this is a PvE game and I enjoy the PvE and running with friends.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:17 PM
exactly and look at how he attacks people instead of realizing that, it's the poeple like him who think they are ENTITLED to shortcuts and instant wins, that are the problem.

Btw Op have you even played this game long?

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Right... so a typical MMORPG player rather than a shooter player. Makes perfect sense now.

rofl come find me in pvp anytime look for the name striperlla not a shooter player ??? wana go look me up on halo 3 any call of duty do your home work kid i doubt you ever even got close to a 50 in halo or were even a formidale opponent in gears halo or call of duty ill trash you this is the first mmo ive ever even touched

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:20 PM
This isn't halo or call of duty. If you think those games are so great then go back to them. As far as I remember they don't give you easy buttons to get legendary items either though.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:21 PM
exactly and look at how he attacks people instead of realizing that, it's the poeple like him who think they are ENTITLED to shortcuts and instant wins, that are the problem.

Btw Op have you even played this game long?

batman everyone will quote you and laugh thanks you just proved my point

TigrisMorte
10-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Well, sad to see you go because I am such a nice guy.

No, really. Ask anyone. I am a really nice guy.

Going to go drive my ATV off mountains and shoot stuff, so have fun elsewhere. K THX BYE.

SydSynister
10-11-2013, 06:22 PM
If I'm enjoying the game, I buy bits, simple as that.
Loot weekend or not.
There's no subscription fees for this game, so I feel like buying an outfit or some boosts here and there are a way to give back to the developers, and I don't mind doing it.

Lately, with the lack of content, I've been playing another game so haven't been making my usual purchases, but it's not due to any kind of protest.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM
batman everyone will quote you and laugh thanks you just proved my point

Nope just your troll *** will. Unlike you, I am not either a new person without a clue, or a banned troll with yet another new account.

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Well, sad to see you go because I am such a nice guy.

No, really. Ask anyone. I am a really nice guy.

Going to go drive my ATV off mountains and shoot stuff, so have fun elsewhere. K THX BYE.

Wow Tigris haven't seen you in a couple weeks. Thought you fell off the forum and couldn't find your way back!

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Nope just your troll *** will. Unlike you, I am not either a new person without a clue, or a banned troll with yet another new account.

ive been playin the game since a month after it came out but yeah i could careless if i get banned from the forums bro its not that deep. ive made the majority of my money in game and apparently your the most opiniontive forum king lol a thousand posts bro do you live here ???

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:36 PM
batman i cant say your a waste of breath because im not speaking to you but im done arguing with you its pointless get off my page

Atticus Batman
10-11-2013, 06:37 PM
ive been playin the game since a month after it came out but yeah i could careless if i get banned from the forums bro its not that deep. ive made the majority of my money in game and apparently your the most opiniontive forum king lol a thousand posts bro do you live here ???

What can I say? Dealing with people as nice, considerate, and charming as you is great. But I thought you said you were leaving.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
What can I say? Dealing with people as nice, considerate, and charming as you is great. But I thought you said you were leaving.

so your stupid and you cant read lol where in there did i was leaving i said i am not giving trion anymore money until there is a loot weekend there FANMAN lol ur a tool kid

Collector
10-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Your no batman your dumb and batman is not

xxxbuds4mexxx
10-11-2013, 06:52 PM

Lol you sound like the noob of noobs dude no clue what this guy is getting at.

Lightningman
10-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol you sound like the noob of noobs dude no clue what this guy is getting at.

Says the one who has xxx in there form name. Go back to call of duty and show some respect to batman

TigrisMorte
10-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Wah, Wah, gimme or I won't do things I don't do anyway!

CRIXDA
10-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Atticus Batman has been playing Defiance since launch and has been a well-respected member of these forums hence.
Bandying insults and disrespect toward Him certainly doesn't earn any kudos or "kharma points" or street cred around here.
Respectful conversation and fair treatment is a much better avenue toward getting ideas across and snarky comments and churlish attitudes won't get anyhone anywhere.

GeneCo
10-11-2013, 07:33 PM
so your stupid and you cant read lol where in there did i was leaving i said i am not giving trion anymore money until there is a loot weekend there FANMAN lol ur a tool kid

Still posting? If you are going, please go. Thanks :)

xxxbuds4mexxx
10-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Says the one who has xxx in there form name. Go back to call of duty and show some respect to batman

Don't play call of duty and batman sucks big **** at this game and you can go tell your *** friend I said so...

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 07:38 PM
lol omg he brought his band of fan boys this is entertaining hes a respected member of the nerd community idc about kudos or rep or street cred or what ever u kewl kids are call nerd merrit badges you tools are the ones that hopped into a conversation apearntly all you are either broke or play seigies and emergency's together rofl god u kids must really be defiance's luminati or somthing this is kinda sad that 5 or 6 of you would jump on here and only say things like buy i bet you so addicted to this awful game ur at work right now nerd ragin on the toilite all like wtf some things defiance needs changes OMG wow you brought the nerd heard batman kewl lackys bro

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Atticus Batman has been playing Defiance since launch and has been a well-respected member of these forums hence.
Bandying insults and disrespect toward Him certainly doesn't earn any kudos or "kharma points" or street cred around here.
Respectful conversation and fair treatment is a much better avenue toward getting ideas across and snarky comments and churlish attitudes won't get anyhone anywhere.

lol whoa bro i think you got some batman on ur lip rofl short bus stuff outa my face there forest

GeneCo
10-11-2013, 07:44 PM
lol omg he brought his band of fan boys this is entertaining hes a respected member of the nerd community idc about kudos or rep or street cred or what ever u kewl kids are call nerd merrit badges you tools are the ones that hopped into a conversation apearntly all you are either broke or play seigies and emergency's together rofl god u kids must really be defiance's luminati or somthing this is kinda sad that 5 or 6 of you would jump on here and only say things like buy i bet you so addicted to this awful game ur at work right now nerd ragin on the toilite all like wtf some things defiance needs changes OMG wow you brought the nerd heard batman kewl lackys bro

/nerdwavesbye

* Plus 10 Nerd Merit Badges Earned *

Bonehead
10-11-2013, 08:01 PM

I smell butthurt troll

CRIXDA
10-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Angry little people.
Pity.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 08:17 PM
i sir am not a troll im just fed up with trion its kewl tho ill only be on this game for pvp purposes and well for batman and all these other kewl guys find me at the top lol and one of you come find me please if your such good emergency players i bet ur awsome at pvp.

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I smell butthurt troll

lol whats ur ingame bro ill make sure to teabag you in pvp ??? wait you probably play emergency's

KushCausedComa
10-11-2013, 08:19 PM
well its been real nerds ill check to see what other dumb conclusions you draw later get back to flippin burgers

ohh and the title was if you buy bits btw not if you wish you had money please put in your 2 cents

Holy Bahamut3
10-11-2013, 08:24 PM

.................................................. .......

Bonehead
10-11-2013, 08:28 PM
lol whats ur ingame bro ill make sure to teabag you in pvp ??? wait you probably play emergency's

case closed

Collector
10-11-2013, 08:38 PM
i like trolls

Collector
10-11-2013, 08:39 PM
anyone wanna play pvp

Collector
10-11-2013, 08:41 PM
anyone ready for walking dead season 4

Jester
10-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!