PDA

View Full Version : Furry Fandom Clan

john Richardson
10-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Are you looking for a clan that is comprised of furries or friends of furries (bronys, StarFox fans, etc.)? Then look no more my friend because I'm inviting you to join a clan specifically made for those types of fandoms!

Requirements to join:
1. Be a furry/brony/other fandom that is similar (StarFox or similar will count)
2. Contact me and/or a Deputy Clan Leader to join
3. If you send a request to a DCL or me, we will ask you some questions. It won't be any personal questions like "what's your address"; we just want to get to know you better.

Current DCLs:
None, but I plan on having at least 4 once the clan has started to grow.

Additional notes:
1. The clan is open to all ages. I will try to keep the comms clean when I can...but I can NOT guarantee squeaky-clean comms.

2. Bullying or teasing other members of the clan will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances. If you see anyone typing anything that resembles bullying/teasing, say something to them and any DCL (or me) that is active (if all are unactive, then message all of them what the situation is). If the person continues to be offensive, then an appropriate course of action WILL be taken (if all DCLs and I are unactive, then message all of us and we will decide what the course of action will be).

3. Once you join, you represent the fandom. Be careful with your actions; it can hurt our reputation.

4. The current clan tag is "Furry Fandom". It can change in the future, but it will be something that the clan will need to vote on.

Hope to see you soon! :-)

Edit Date: 2/23/2014 (Please Read)
The clan for the PC version is being deactivated. The Xbox version is active and will be "advertised" in the Xbox 360 Clan section. If you wish to join the Xbox 360 edition, please message my gamertag, at Killit1995.

May your weapons be faster than a Pulser and stronger than a Carbine.

Wolffie
10-12-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi there, I'm interested... could you please send me some details....?
Thanks

john Richardson
10-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi there, I'm interested... could you please send me some details....?
Thanks

What details would you like information on?

Cifera
10-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Does this clan have a Teamspeak server?

john Richardson
10-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Does this clan have a Teamspeak server?

I'm afraid not, sorry.

Panz3r
11-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Hey, is this clan active? in that case i would like to join if possible :)

john Richardson
01-10-2014, 06:45 AM
Ehh, on the PC it's a 1-man show and I don't play the PC version that much anymore. I'm thinking about starting it back up on the Xbox though, are you interested?