PDA

View Full Version : Small but stupid question

XavierTarksis99
10-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Hello Community

I'm rather new to Defiance and I just had a small quick question: Is there any way I can store items from inventory? I have some mods that seem like they would be cool to have for later on but I don't want to break them down for resources.

What should I do?

Thanks for the answers

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
10-12-2013, 12:24 AM
store em on white weapons... you can effectively hold 4 mods in one slot by putting em on a weapon till u need them, then break the weapon down later. two things to remember though:

1. match the synergies of the mods so when you break the gun down they are all usable and not miss matched

2. write down what you put on which gun since the game does not show synergies on mods once they are equipped on weapons anymore.

with the huge reduction of salvage cost this is a pretty economic way to store a lot of mods

XavierTarksis99
10-12-2013, 12:30 AM
store em on white weapons... you can effectively hold 4 mods in one slot by putting em on a weapon till u need them, then break the weapon down later. two things to remember though:

1. match the synergies of the mods so when you break the gun down they are all usable and not miss matched

2. write down what you put on which gun since the game does not show synergies on mods once they are equipped on weapons anymore.

with the huge reduction of salvage cost this is a pretty economic way to store a lot of mods

Thanks for the response!

xilfxlegion
10-12-2013, 04:18 AM
or, if you have microsoft points, you can buy bits, and then buy inventory slots.

or -- if you play with a friend --- you can have up to four characters on one account. so if you start the other characters, you can use them as mules as long as you have a friend you can give them to first. you switch out characters and get them back from your friend