PDA

View Full Version : When are the future beta events?

nitroz76
01-23-2013, 04:13 PM
???

Pc?
Ps3?
360?

Guknowit
01-23-2013, 04:21 PM
PC just started an hour ago, where are you?

UberNinja
01-23-2013, 04:22 PM
PC just started an hour ago, where are you?
Alpha started already?

nitroz76
01-23-2013, 04:24 PM
no it didn't

Guknowit
01-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Alpha started already?

No, I was troll'n ;)

shuckydarns
01-23-2013, 04:25 PM
I assume you're looking for a dev response because none of us know at the moment. Perhaps you'd like to turn this into a speculation thread? I predict the first weekend in February.

Guknowit
01-23-2013, 04:41 PM
I assume you're looking for a dev response because none of us know at the moment. Perhaps you'd like to turn this into a speculation thread? I predict the first weekend in February.

I speculate between tomorrow and April 31st...

I'm expecting 2nd or 3rd week of February then the one after to be 2nd or third week of march, that way they have a reasonable amount of time to patch and/or make changes without all of them running together.

Mouglea
01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Next beta better be soon these hell Bugs i kept as pets are breeding faster than guinnea pigs, they breed faster than rabbits for your info by the way. I was planning to let them loose too chew on everyone's quad tires,cables and breaks for my amusement but the fridge i locked them in might be eaten from the inside out soon...

Myll_Erik
01-23-2013, 05:29 PM
We haven't announced the dates yet - but they will be soon. :)

nitroz76
01-23-2013, 09:36 PM

soon? :(

Can we have a hint?

spaceghost
01-23-2013, 09:43 PM
soon? :( Can we have a hint?I predict: sometime in March or maybe Feb.

killerbee04x
01-24-2013, 12:18 AM
hmm that figures... at least i think pre-orders get 2 week start on the game before the release date.. hence beta access. so maybe my order will come in before release date.. it may be just a weekend event..

Myll_Erik
01-24-2013, 07:35 PM
We'll announce more details very soon!

nitroz76
01-24-2013, 09:37 PM
hmm that figures... At least i think pre-orders get 2 week start on the game before the release date.. Hence beta access. So maybe my order will come in before release date.. It may be just a weekend event..

we need answers!

Galadeon
01-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Soon:
Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Very Soon
Another common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.
Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon ---------------→ End of Time

Soon-ish
On Febuary 19, 2010, Nethaera used the term "Soon-ish" with regards to the next release of information pertaining to Cataclysm. Current speculation believes "Soon-ish" to exist between "Soon" and "End of Time."

:cool:

Viciouz
01-25-2013, 08:53 AM

SoonTM lol

nony545
01-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Soon:
Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Very Soon
Another common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.
Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon ---------------→ End of Time

Soon-ish
On Febuary 19, 2010, Nethaera used the term "Soon-ish" with regards to the next release of information pertaining to Cataclysm. Current speculation believes "Soon-ish" to exist between "Soon" and "End of Time."

:cool:

greatest post ever :P

Mantiss
01-25-2013, 09:36 AM
"Soon" is a dirty 4-letter word! DIRTY!

Still... looking forward to the next beta dates, information, streams and anything else Defiance related!

Elrian
01-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Every day we wait gets us closer to release which isn't that far so all good. :)

Visigoth
01-25-2013, 12:05 PM
on the websites beta section it only has 3 boxes and the first is beta 1 "wich is over" so educated guess... 1 a month till launch in april :/

Valethar
01-25-2013, 03:15 PM
SoonTM lol

I'm really beginning to hate that word LOL.

Mainly because of BioWare/EA....