PDA

View Full Version : consignment/auction house needed?

jay ellis
10-13-2013, 06:45 PM
PS3 NA trade forums are on life support. Random # generators here make looting your ideal equipment improbable. Zone chat is full of the same ten people every day. I believe that if there were an auction house we would all have the ability to get any equipment we desire. What do you guys think?

LOOKxATxTHISxI
10-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Agreed. It's amazing how a few people can acquire so much. I've got to have the crappiest luck when it comes to drops. I see guys with dozens of orange ars/shields/nades while I'm lucky to pull an rpg without troll rolls on a good day. Tier 4 boxes are worthless, maybe an auction house or a proper store to sell your troll roll worthless oranges to get a chance at something decent.

Trade 1 troll roll orange for a tier 4 box, 15-20 purples etc... Get some stuff back into circulation.

jay ellis
10-14-2013, 11:49 AM
I don't mind the fact that its hard to acquire end game items. It's just I might find the best sawed off in game and never fire it cause I hate them. Someone else might find a pistol I'd give half my inventory for and never equip it. At least if there were a consignment shop you could see the going rate for the weapon you pulled and decide to sell it instead of throwing it in the basement.

Spinesnap
10-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Look at what having a Auction house did to diablo 3, no thanks!