PDA

View Full Version : Defiance for PS4 Confirmed!

Spinesnap
10-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Defiance for the PS4 has been confirmed! Defiance will be a digital launch title. Apparantly the lack of updates/features in the current version is the reason behind this. When defiance launches on day one on the ps4 there will be a big patch with alot of new content so all there manpower will be focused there. They are thinking since launch titles on a new console will have a 50% more chance for a stronger return, that this will be there big break, while in the meantime we are here to suffer with no new content until then.

All this has been confirmed by Sledgehammer

crasher
10-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Defiance for the PS4 has been confirmed! Defiance will be a digital launch title. Apparantly the lack of updates/features in the current version is the reason behind this. When defiance launches on day one on the ps4 there will be a big patch with alot of new content so all there manpower will be focused there. They are thinking since launch titles on a new console will have a 50% more chance for a stronger return, that this will be there big break, while in the meantime we are here to suffer with no new content until then.

Was gonna ask for source, but I see you covered that.

I still think Sledge was a good guy. He seemed to suffer from being misinformed by the devs, but on occasion haven't we all?

N3gativeCr33p
10-14-2013, 12:26 PM

I wasn't aware that today is actually April 1st. I'll make a note of that.

Overtkill21
10-14-2013, 12:39 PM
It should be free to any and all current PS3 players. Probably the only way you'll get them to download it.

Angeleus09
10-14-2013, 12:46 PM
Wow, this is really disappointing. About two sentences in it had the "sounds too good to be true" vibe going on. Dahanese did actually address this in last Friday's livestream, they have neither confirmed nor denied Defiance being on next gen systems. It is of course something they'd like to do but as of right now, they aren't talking about it at all.

Azubaz
10-14-2013, 12:47 PM

Doesn't Sledge work for EA now?

Besides I am tired of being led on with tales of gold and glitter, not going to get ps4 version either way. Unless they give it to me free, like Final Fantasy is doing.

Spinesnap
10-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Doesn't Sledge work for EA now?

Besides I am tired of being led on with tales of gold and glitter, not going to get ps4 version either way. Unless they give it to me free, like Final Fantasy is doing.

He was rehired by trion

XTORT
10-14-2013, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF1wi41ExJ0

dahanese
10-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Closing this thread.

Let's try and stay in the realm of truth. :)