PDA

View Full Version : social aspect of the game

DEEZ2
10-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Im currently playing this game on ps3. I see lots of potential in the game. if you could improve on the social aspect of the game I believe youd get a lot more people addicted to this game. the chat sucks it briefly pops up and is gone, not even noticed if playing. if you could make a chat box (optional) to stay up on the screen wial playing it would help. I like to see other things like, clan wars. groups could fight over territory on the map to gain some sort of reward maybe script or salvage rewarded daily or weekly. these battles would need to be scheduled times of course so people could get involved. a ranking system would be nice to see who is the top player in several different catagories to make it a little more competitive......the pvp sucks lol..... take away all the perks armor and other bonus... make It set weapons and shields to pick from to make it even, competitive and fun, not an undesirable slaughter for the new players..... that's all I got for now, I hope the game sticks around for a long time to come :cool:

Dandrielas
10-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Im currently playing this game on ps3. I see lots of potential in the game. if you could improve on the social aspect of the game I believe youd get a lot more people addicted to this game. the chat sucks it briefly pops up and is gone, not even noticed if playing. if you could make a chat box (optional) to stay up on the screen wial playing it would help.

They have already stated they are reworking the UI and chat, so let's just hope it is better.

I like to see other things like, clan wars. groups could fight over territory on the map to gain some sort of reward maybe script or salvage rewarded daily or weekly. these battles would need to be scheduled times of course so people could get involved. a ranking system would be nice to see who is the top player in several different catagories to make it a little more competitive......the pvp sucks lol.....

Isn't that Shadow Wars already? All they really need to do is increase the rewards for participating.

take away all the perks armor and other bonus... make It set weapons and shields to pick from to make it even, competitive and fun, not an undesirable slaughter for the new players..... that's all I got for now, I hope the game sticks around for a long time to come :cool:

I disagree. What's the point of earning all that equipment if you can't use it? Yes, it is a learning curve like all PvP settings, but in the end perks and strategy have a lot to do with it.

Vox Animus
10-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Im currently playing this game on ps3. I see lots of potential in the game. if you could improve on the social aspect of the game I believe youd get a lot more people addicted to this game. the chat sucks it briefly pops up and is gone, not even noticed if playing. if you could make a chat box (optional) to stay up on the screen wial playing it would help. I like to see other things like, clan wars. groups could fight over territory on the map to gain some sort of reward maybe script or salvage rewarded daily or weekly. these battles would need to be scheduled times of course so people could get involved. a ranking system would be nice to see who is the top player in several different catagories to make it a little more competitive......the pvp sucks lol..... take away all the perks armor and other bonus... make It set weapons and shields to pick from to make it even, competitive and fun, not an undesirable slaughter for the new players..... that's all I got for now, I hope the game sticks around for a long time to come :cool:

What server you on? Europe or North America? I am on PS3 EU. and I agree with you too...

Atticus Batman
10-15-2013, 01:15 AM
I disagree. What's the point of earning all that equipment if you can't use it? Yes, it is a learning curve like all PvP settings, but in the end perks and strategy have a lot to do with it.

Not only that but the armor doesn't affect anything in Pvp, so why remove it? Second if you focus on the power and perks you want the most, then you should do fine. Btw no matter our ego rating our guns aren't really much different than yours. THe biggest difference is in weapon skills, but it's fairly easy to level the guns MOST people use in PvP, so you can do that and be on par with the higher people. THey do better, because they know their way around the map, are either more skilled, are working in a team like they should, or are just very lucky. The problem with PvP, is the grasshopper stuff and the blatant hacking. Those are the 2 things that need fixed most in PvP.

Dandrielas
10-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Not only that but the armor doesn't affect anything in Pvp, so why remove it? Second if you focus on the power and perks you want the most, then you should do fine. Btw no matter our ego rating our guns aren't really much different than yours. THe biggest difference is in weapon skills, but it's fairly easy to level the guns MOST people use in PvP, so you can do that and be on par with the higher people. THey do better, because they know their way around the map, are either more skilled, are working in a team like they should, or are just very lucky. The problem with PvP, is the grasshopper stuff and the blatant hacking. Those are the 2 things that need fixed most in PvP.

I use a variety of rarities with my weapons, but I agree. Weapon skills are a major factor which is easily controllable.(Most of my skills are already maxed.) The bunny hopping does bother me though because it takes away the skill of the kill.

Atticus Batman
10-15-2013, 01:32 AM
I use a variety of rarities with my weapons, but I agree. Weapon skills are a major factor which is easily controllable.(Most of my skills are already maxed.) The bunny hopping does bother me though because it takes away the skill of the kill.

Yes any FOOL can get a kill as a detonating grasshopper, ground pounder bunny, boomer monkey or whatever thoer bouncing combo you can think of. It's the skilled individuals that get hurt by it. I can not snipe EVERY grasshopper, especially if they have those darn hacked infinite shields on!

Dandrielas
10-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Yes any FOOL can get a kill as a detonating grasshopper, ground pounder bunny, boomer monkey or whatever thoer bouncing combo you can think of. It's the skilled individuals that get hurt by it. I can not snipe EVERY grasshopper, especially if they have those darn hacked infinite shields on!

I know which is why I don't PvP. I am tired of all those things.